PDA

View Full Version : Fifa Football psp

hbk2005v1
August 29th, 2005, 23:45
Hi does any 1 no if fifa football for psp will be comming out in the uk on 1st september cos im not sure as none of the shops ive been to have it for preorder

hbk2005v1
August 29th, 2005, 23:51
Also has any 1 played world league soccer for psp as i might get tht if its any good has it got good commentry do the comentators read the players names etc thanx hbk

Odie
August 30th, 2005, 01:55
I don't think FIFA is coming out on the 1st of September..... the US 2005 version was quite poor (very jerky play, pauses when the ball goes out of play, etc.) - but the new 2006 version, which apparently will have built-in online play and fixes the framerate issues, is scheduled for UK release near the end of October this year. However Pro Evo 5 is also advertised on some retailer sites as coming out within a few weeks of FIFA 2006 so that might be worth waiting for.

I have World Tour Soccer, it's ok (i.e it plays faster than FIFA) but I probably wouldn't buy it on launch day if I were you, better to get something else and/or wait for either FIFA 06 or Pro Evo 5 if you want a really good footy game. Loading times for matches on the US version of World Tour Soccer are a bit long (40 seconds+ for each match)

- Odie