PDA

View Full Version : using PS2 Independence Exploit with psp

darkriku2000
March 23rd, 2008, 05:47
does anybody know if it's possible to use the PS2 Independence Exploit via the psp usb connection, or, what would be the easiest way to do it with store bought products (ebgames, gamespot, walmart, kmart, etc) preferably without a cheat gameshark or action replay

Tesseract
March 23rd, 2008, 23:16
If you've got a friend who has a Pro Action Replay, then he can create the necessary file for you and transfer it to your MC.

The key, though, is having a way to get the exploit onto your MemCard. You just can't really do that any other way other than having one of those Cheat Utilities that lets you copy files from your USB Flash Drive to the MemCard.

darkriku2000
March 24th, 2008, 19:10
what if i used one of those ps2 memcard to usb adapters to get the files from my pc to my memory card? would it work then?

Tesseract
March 25th, 2008, 00:16
You mean the ones that they sell to connect the PS2 MemCard to the PS3?

Fascinating. You know, that just might work, but I'm unaware of anyone trying it yet.

If cost is an issue, though, the Adaptor and the ARMax seem to be about the same price... IF you can find the Adaptor.

darkriku2000
March 25th, 2008, 03:00
actually, there's an adapter that connects the memory card to the pc, they sell it at the walmart that's near my house, if i can get a pic i'll upload it