PDA

View Full Version : Sega Ages 2500 Vol. 32: Phantasy Star Complete Collection

wraggster
March 25th, 2008, 13:58
Newly Released today:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/6d/pa.114726.2.jpg

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first Phantasy Star game, the game makers produced Sega Ages 2500 Vol. 32: Phantasy Star Complete Collection. This box set features the first four installments in the Phantasy Star series. The first game and the subsequent ones set stage in the Algol solar system and the game sketches out the history of eons of adventures and battles, the series is truly a perfect blend of fantasy and science fiction.

The series is an exemplar of a traditional RPG. The first installment features 3D dungeons and battle animations, the second one introduces mind blowing scenarios. The third installment consist of elements in dating games and spots a marriage system that allows the players to choose their spouses and view multiple story lines. As the grand finale of the series, the fourth installment provides an unforgettable gaming experience. Aside from the four games in the series, Phantasy Star II text adventure is also made available along with its eight scenarios in this package.

Sega's Sega Ages 2500 Vol. 32: Phantasy Star Complete Collection for PlayStation2™ is in stock today, shipping as NTSC J encoded Japanese version for US$ 28.90 only.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-43-49-en-84-j-70-2giu.html

JKKDARK
March 25th, 2008, 16:15
Yes yes yes, it was released finally! :D

This is the ocllection that every Phantasy Star fan wanted! :)

geise69
March 26th, 2008, 10:53
Shame on SEGA for never releasing this in the US or UK in English. I would love to pick this up but I'm done importing RPG's and not knowing that much of the story. Even though I've played through all PS games years ago it would still be nice to know what you're reading in these new redone games. This kinda gives reason to why SEGA has been struggling for all these years.