PDA

View Full Version : Calling all UK Based Female Gamers!

Medusa
January 20th, 2005, 13:41
Hi Girls!

Some of you may have heard of the all Girl Xbox clan called PMS (Psychotic Men Slayerz) but those of you who havent let me tell you a little about ourselves:

We are the biggest all girl clan around and we have been around for the longest.

The Games we play are any XBL FPS games so our main two games at the moment are Halo2 and GR2 although we currently in the process of merging with a PS2 clan who play SOCOM primarily.

There are plans for us to expand further into PC gaming as well.

Nearly all members of PMS are from the US but we are now branching out into a UK/International division who will be in the same clan as the rest but compete and train together. PMS are get involved in lots of Gaming events and we need a group of girls to represent us at these events from the UK.

Recently a group of the girls went to the CES in Las Vegas and the online National Inquirer did a news story on us: http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=20591
We also recently gave Bungie a run for thier money in the Humpday challenge!

So if you're a female gamer from the UK and feel you are intersted in becoming part of this then please don't hesitate to send me a freind request, my GT is: Medusa PMS please attach a voice message saying who you are.

Or visit the clan website: http://www.pmsclan.com/

Thanks for reading, game on!

Mental2k
January 21st, 2005, 11:02
Are any of the non-ugly ones available this weekend. Its people like me who deter girl gamers. Sorry. But some of you gals are hot ;) . Actually i'm more in favour of integrated male/female clans, as all girl clans just add to gender divide in gaming.

Also I know u could probably all kick my ass, so dont bother reminding me.

Christuserloeser
January 21st, 2005, 11:13
You really should buy a DC *;D ;)

Na, seriously: I wish you good luck and game on!

wraggster
January 21st, 2005, 13:16
Good luck to you too, nice to see females in any console scene :)