PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft wants your Vegas 2 bug reports

Shrygue
March 25th, 2008, 17:18
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=127687)

Ubisoft is after your bug feedback for PS3 and 360 versions of Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

The place to share your thoughts is the Ubi forum, where the official thread of complaints is currently running to 34 pages.

Apparently problems are most evident in the online portion of the game and appear to be far more noticeable in the PS3 version.

The biggest issue seems to be the inability for PS3 users to connect to online games, which seems like a rather large oversight.

Have you had many problems, Eurogamer reader? Kristan says he barely noticed any errors in around four to five hours of Live multiplayer.

Baboon
March 26th, 2008, 09:50
A PS3 game thats buggy? ..nah I don't believe that? lol

I can confirm the game runs super smooth on the 360. ;)

To quote the ubi website:

"PS3 version online verses has numerous problems:

- 90% of games result in "Unable to establish a connnection to this game"
- If your lucky and get in, the game is either very laggy (people jumping all over the place, hit recognition not registering etc) or your immediatley disconnected and booted back to the main menu with a message "The game is no longer avialable"
- The annoying repeating helicopter sound has returned with a vengeance in this versions.
- So far in the last 24hrs its crashed my PS3 8 times ... WTF is going on?"

http://forums.ubi.com :rofl:

bah
March 26th, 2008, 10:30
They should pay for more testers instead of publishing beta grade code for a console then asking users to report bugs.

lmtlmt
March 26th, 2008, 11:40
ubisoft do suck tho, we all know that right?

Baboon
March 26th, 2008, 20:13
They should pay for more testers instead of publishing beta grade code for a console then asking users to report bugs.

I agree. You pay for a completed and polished title - and not for something thats been rushed out.

I'm sure the powerhouse that is the PS3 will eventually win the console wars... but at the pace their going it won't be for at least a couple years. lol