Sorry about 1.2 not working. It worked up until I complied it so I didn't know until people started reporting it not working. The problem was that the complier uses lua 5.1 but luaplayer .16 uses lua 5.0. Therefore everyone got errors that the version of lua (5.1) was too high for the luaplayer (5.0) That was a big whoops on my part, so I'm sorry about that.
But enough of the bad news, time for the good news!
Version 1.2b not only has a working version of everything 1.2 had but it also has a few major improvements!
- Compiled script works (Big whoops with 1.2)
- Uses luaplayer .20 not .16
- Alot more random combinations of trees, snowmen, and rocks (huge improvement)
- Small bugfixes
- Custom Game mode removed
- Bug with Quitting (sometimes)
And in case you missed Version 1.2 (broken) here are the changes for it.
- new scoring system in everlasting mode, with point bonus powerups
- new unlockable menu
- unlockable skifree inspired ending after level 3 is completed
- Graphical Upgrades including shadows
- game now runs at default clock speed (222), previously ran at max clock speed (333)
- new loading screen
- Cleaned up code alot, faster code
- smaller overall filesize
- new data input system
- Other small changes and bugfixes (too many and too small to list)
Also as a special treat for messing up version 1.2, I think you guys have waited long enough to see the yeti.
(But you'll still have to unlock it to see the whole animation double-muahahahaha)
To install simply extract the zip file, then copy the Pssxp1.2b folder into you GAME150 folder and run from the game menu.
Responses to questions will only be read and answered here at HomebrewHeaven.net. Any other news site that decides to host it or post the news, link to this page as a source.
HH Direct DL