Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ItouchDS

Blog Entries

NDS ItouchDS

The all new iTouchDS NDS Lite Backup Unit is now available at ConsoleSource.com for only $34.95. We are also offering the iTouchDS in bundles with 1GB ($44.95), 2GB ($54.95), 4GB ($84.95), 6GB ($99.95) and 8GB ($124.95) MicroSD cards. This is our lowest priced and most featured packed NDS Slot 1 backup unit to date. Order now while quantities last.

The iTouchDS is a Slot 1 all-in-one backup unit for the Nintendo DS and DS Lite. The iTouchDS does not require any additional Passcard or Passme devices to operate. Fully compatible with MicroSD and MicroSDHC cards up to 32GB. Simply copy your ROMs or multimedia files onto a low cost, high capacity MicroSD or MicroSDHC card, insert the card into the the iTouchDS and now insert the iTouchDS into your DS or DS Lite and enjoy!

You can play MP3’s, read TXT books, and run your homebrew applications with ease. The iTouchDS team has made functionality their number one priority with this new generation of DS development. This simply is the best product currently available for the Nintendo DS.

iTouchds features a system which will allow you to create custom shortcuts pointing to any homebrews or games. These shortcuts will appear in the iFav menu from here you will be able to access, run and manage your shortcuts.

Plug and play feature for it is easy to use.
    100% Game compatibility.
    Automatically detect and generate game save file.
    Built in cheat engine.
    Fully customizable skin interface.
    Supports both the Micro SDHC and MicroSD. (Capacity over 4GB)
    Supports homebrew applications.
    Supports software reset function.
    Supports Multi-Language.
    Supports Download Play.
    Single-chip solution, highest level of stability & lowest power consumption.
    Support Multi-Language: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Thai Language.

Buy At Consolesource.com

At first I thought this was a homebrew menu. It would be nice to have a cross-flashcard homebrew/ROM loader...

DCEmu Rookie

So this is a homebrew/ROM cart that rips off the iPod Touch's unofficial nickname? I don't see why this would be sued at all... (incidentally, I rather dislike Apple but anyone blatantly copying their ridiculous naming scheme deserves whatever legal action they receive).

Also, @ rememberthe8bit: I think this is something like what you're looking for? It looks like it's a cross-flashcard homebrew menu/OS replacement, although I'm not sure if it can replace the default menu/OS or if it's just its own homebrew program. Haven't tried it yet.
    http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index....ic,4991.0.html

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    ItouchDS introduce a new concept to NDS gaming. Now you will be able to launch your favorite Homebrew and games with a touch of a button. iTouchds features a system which will allow you to create custom shortcuts pointing to any homebrews or games. These shortcuts will appear in the iFav menu from here you will be able to access, run and manage your shortcuts.

• Plug and play feature for it is easy to use.
    • 100% Game compatibility.
    • Automatically detect and generate game save file.
    • Built in cheat engine.
    • Fully customizable skin interface.
    • Supports both the Micro SDHC and MicroSD. (Capacity over 4GB)
    • Supports homebrew applications.
    • Supports software reset function.
    • Supports Multi-Language.
    • Supports Download Play.
    • Single-chip solution, highest level of stability & lowest power consumption..
    • Support Multi-Language: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and Thai Language.

http://www.itouchds.com/products.php
    I dont understand is this similiar to pogoshell for the gba back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthe8bit View Post
    At first I thought this was a homebrew menu. It would be nice to have a cross-flashcard homebrew/ROM loader...
    I would recommend DSision, it works on most flash carts, look great, supports fast switching to different folders, shortcuts, stylus and d-pad controls, custom background(16bit) and icons(4bit), custom startup sound, plays mp3's auto dldi patches, switch to gba mode, analogue/digital/no clock on top screen and probably some other stuff I have forgot.

No, this is a flashcard by the M3 team.

M3 Team? Really?

Well, I don't see any reason anyone would get this. It's just about the same as every other flash card, now, only different themes, and some shortcuts.

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

As posted here

http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/itouchds-...ed-106592.html

This is by M3. This is to compete with DSTT and all other microSHC compatible cards. I will have full review once I receive it from M3.
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Is this really any different than the M3 DS Real?, except that it doesn't come paired with a rumble pack and/or GBA pack...

Seriously, why did they make a new card when they have the Reals, besides I heard they are soon going to release an awesome new firmware for Real...

I do however love the iTouch's sticker a lot better tan the M3 Real's.

DCEmu Newbie

Do slot 2 cards (ones that take up the ds card slot, and the gba port) use more energy when using whatever application. My Max media dock always has like, 3 hours of video time only, then it dies. It lasts a 5 hours on sleep MP3 mode however, ah just a question seeing this thing is a slot 1 device.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information