Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FCEUltra Rev22 Test 3 - Nes emulator for Wii

Blog Entries

Rev FCEUltra Rev22 Test 3 - Nes emulator for Wii

Suloku has posted a new test release of the Nes Emulator for the Wii, heres whats new:

This is a new version, using nullex modified code.

Almost all working:
    -No turbo
    -No psoreload (working) combo
    -Added classic controller stick and nunchuk+wiimote configuration (realy amusing controlling mario with two different pads at the same time lol)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

do u need the chip with this one or can i use it with the twilight hack?

twilight hack is fine my friend thats all i use

this is my new fav emulator i hope the VBA gba emu is setup the same way the nunchuck and wiimote are surprisingly VERY comfortable and i must say my new FAV control setup after tring river city ransom,mario 3, and contra you will see why this unfamiliar control scheme has become my favorite to date! phenomenal job guys! ill test it now hope i can load a second rom now thats all i really need :P just out of curiousity i am curious with buttons will be turbo z and c if i had to guess?! anyways thanks this really gets me excited for the future emulators its took first place from the SNES thanks to those controlls IMO this is the best emu! (riot with a chuck!)

DCEmu Newbie

Ya this emu is great, i loved too the control of the nunchuk.
    I didnt tested with 2 players, but with one player its great.

Bad thing:
    -It seems that you cant disconnect the nunchuk or the control freeze, but you can get it back when reconnecting it again.
    -It seems that it cant load a second roms, at least the TP reboot works well
    -We can save state, but cant save sram or load those 'save state'
    -If you wiimote runs out of batery while ingame, it seems that you cant go back to the menu and reconnect it back

But I think that all those bug are already on the to do list of the dev, they have already done a great job, continue this!

After more than 96 hours of investigation(and no sleep), I've finally got banners made for the emulator channels. No more black panels on our menus.

The first one is this version of FCEU, and released it over at ElOtroLado(http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_canal...banner_1015738) and can download it directly from Mediafire(http://www.mediafire.com/?mjtmdv4govt)

It's working perfectly, only has a little error on the palette for the icon on the main menu, but will be corrected in the next update.
    Read the "README" and the "WARNING" before you install please.

THANX FOR THIS AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DO PARADOX GRACIAS!

PARADOX YOUR CHANNEL LOADS ROMS PERFECTLY! ITS THE BEST RELEASE SO FAR! TY!

EDIT: TESTED FCE WAD WORKS PERFECT! TY!!
    just tested it with waninkoko's wad inst.2 and works beatifully maybe a bit to much RED or all one color but a proovin concept ill up a video of this soon with my usb cap device in high quality for youtube thanx again paradox amazing work boss!

IF you decide to make a homebrew channel banner please send me a lin/PM i have very much looked foward to that!

about 2 wiimotes and chucks my friend b-rad and i beat mario 3 yesterday playing 2 player plays like a dream!

How To Load More Than One Rom..WITH ELF.

OK apparently there is a work around...some of the twilight hack users may have notice upon loading a (second) new rom after the initial rom loads will only result in an error...

well i found a way to load another rom without reseting but its a bit of a hoop to jump its all but a inflamed hoop :P

1 go to load new game
    2: EVEN THOUGH YOU USE FRONT SD change the sd card slot to slot a as though you used sdgecko
    naturally it wont FIND any roms but thats ok..
    3now try to load from the front sd again after the error...the emu will REscan your roms and play a new one

so while this saves having to restart the emu its another 15 seconds of your life....LOL

anyway i noticed the menu is a lot easier to browse they fixed the browser very nicley we can now page by pressing right full rom names ect so its all but perfect just the small Rom loading issue upon launching a second rom :P
    Last edited by PeyeRate420; May 4th, 2008 at 02:14.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PeyeRate420 View Post

well i found a way to load another rom without reseting but its a bit of a hoop to jump its all but a inflamed hoop :P

1 go to load new game
    2: EVEN THOUGH YOU USE FRONT SD change the sd card slot to slot a as though you used sdgecko
    naturally it wont FIND any roms but thats ok..
    3now try to load from the front sd again after the error...the emu will REscan your roms and play a new one
    Great, nice finding, i'll try it ! Maybe you should contact the dev at tehskeen. Its probably a fast fix if the problem is solved this way !

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone have a problem with Super Mario Bros. rom? Everytime I load it it starts me off on the 0-1 world. I checked the rom on my computers NES emulator and it works perfect. Anyone else getting this problem?

DCEmu Pro

very cool emu!

Great channel!

Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information