Thread: Ikuze! Gen-San: Yuuyake Daiku Monogatari demo available now!

psp Ikuze! Gen-San: Yuuyake Daiku Monogatari demo available now!

via psphyper

Here’s a short demo of Ikuze! Gen-San: Yuuyake Daiku Monogatari (my poor translation says it’s like Go! Gen-san: A Carpenter’s Story) I downloaded from the PSP Japan site. It’s Irem’s side-scrolling action game featuring a kind hearted carpenter dying to help people and kick out an evil construction company, with the help of a girl friend who happens to be the daughter of another construction company.

The demo lets you play a portion of a street with four level of difficulties (beginner to legendary). The control is very simple, triangle for swing, square for knocking from top and X for jumping. Also, pressing X followed by pressing the down and triangle button together will unleash a cool special attack. Break the crate on top of the blue vehicle (see image above) for a helmet that will keep you safe from one hit. Once you’ve beaten the monster crane, don’t forget to jump on top of it and be the evil constructor for a few seconds Note: Save the unzipped folder into the “GAME” folder of your memory stick. The demo require Firmware 3.95.

The demo is too short for me but it’s surprisingly fun (Play-Asia.com has it for $48.90). The game is coming out in Japan on May 15th.

Download and leave feedback via comments
    Last edited by flaminfox; May 12th, 2008 at 01:20.

Hammerin' Harry is back.

Thread Information