Thread: Mag Loader Channel

Blog Entries

Rev Mag Loader Channel

Over at spanish site electrolado there has been a release of the Dol and Elf Loader Mag in a Channel Form.

As with all these channels use with extreme caution as they possibly can semi brick your console.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Thanks for this, worked perfectly!

does it have a better customizable gui yet?

(if not i'll stick with hell hibou's WHL (wii homebrew loader) and the no limit homebrew channel as my Root ELF) theres no real need for a dol loader considering even if you boot said dol from a gamecube brew you wont have gamepad support or sd support ALL a dol will do is load....if theres a wii version od a DOL then theres a elf of it already as well? im just curious if anyone has found any use in this feature? if so could you share your findings? thanks...

they should make an ELF loader with wiimote support, it's annoying to pick my GC cont. up just for entering the app..

anyways, this is great, but i won't use it cus it's basically same as if you have the MAG loader as boot.elf and using the no-limit homebrew channel, like i do..

DCEmu Newbie

what is it about the Nintendo dev community that make them so horrible in being able to provide clear and concise information?

I know this was made by non english speaking people, but this actually worked slightly better for me than the english loaders I have tried so far. Ultimately though out of the few I have tried nothing has worked.

I got my Wii chipped so next I am just going to try a ready made DVD.. this SD crap is getting on my nerves at this point.

And I am not some newbie idiot either that is complaining. I have been a very active user in the xbox/360, and psp/psx/ps2 communities and while I thought the 360 community was the worse, I was mistaken. Also I know the DS community isn't like this so I am surprised it is this bad with the Wii.

all I am saying is that people need to stop releasing half baked goods, or they need to fully explain things in a clear and concise way. Otherwise it is like a scientist saying they can prove something, but admit that they were only able to get the expected result once (either because it is that buggy or they just don't have good instructions)

Maybe my eyes deceived me but I thought from watching youtube clips that I could have a homebrew channel running on my dashboard? Thus making the TP hack necessary only once.
    Last edited by glitch; May 19th, 2008 at 07:30.

Thread Information