Emma 02 v1.37 is released. Emma 02 is an emulator for the relatively unknown COMX-35 computers from the early 80s. Emma 02 runs on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.

The Emma 02 Emulator is currently emulating the following computers:
· COMX-35
· Cosmac Elf 2000
· Cosmac VIP
· Cosmicos
· Cosmac Elf
· Netronics Elf II
· Quest Super Elf
· RCA Studio II
· Visicom COM-100
· Victory MPT-02
· Cidelsa
· Telmac TMC-600
· Telmac 1800
· Telmac 2000
· Oscom Nano
· Pecom 64
· ETI 660

Emma 02 v1.37 Changelog:
General
Added possibility to paste text into a video and terminal emulation (CTRL V/command V), V character is changeable in the Function and Hot key menu.
Added Xchase, Xshoot and Xbomber game binaries for the COMX, Pecom, TMC600, Cidelsa and Microboard System. These games are written in C and build using Crosslib library, 1802 devkit and the LCC1802 Compiler. Crosslib and the game code is designed by Fabrizo Caruso, the LCC1802 Compiler by Bill Rowe and the 1802 devkit by myself.
Installation
Added check on startup for 'new release', if a new release is started a question will popup suggesting a re-install of the config files and 1802 SW. On 'Yes' those are installed during startup.
Debugger
Added support for assembler/disassembler for VIP Tiny BASIC pseudo code and Studio IV Tiny BASIC pseudo code.
Added support for assembler/disassembler for Super-chip running on the modified VIP and the Studio IV.
Cosmac VIP
Added Tiny BASIC binary file
Added a Super-chip interpreter, designed by me, running on a modified VIP (high resolution video and minimum 8K RAM).
Chip 8
Added multiple Chip-8 Games, Programs and Demos
Added multiple Super-chip Games and Programs
Microboard System
Added support and configuration file for the CDP18S695 MCDS Color System (UT63 binary is still missing)
Added support for the CDP18S661V1 Video (NTSC) board
Multiple bug fixes for the CDP18S661 boards
Added BASIC3 Runtime binaries and config file for Hello World example
Added new versions of tictac.bas, ticcmp.bas and euph.bas as the old versions had a corrupted end of line somewhere causing the Microdos BASIC1 compiler to end with an error code
MS2000
Fixed EF4 handing, solving an issue when using FFORTH
Added new versions of tictac.bas, ticcmp.bas and euph.bas as the old versions had a corrupted end of line somewhere causing the Microdos BASIC1 compiler to end with an error code
RCA Studio II
Added homebrew race game (race.st2), amazing graphics on Pixie screen!
RCA Studio IV
Added Tiny BASIC, which I ported from the VIP version. RCA also had a Tiny BASIC port of which we initially only found half of the source. The other half is based on the VIP code with adaptations to run on the Studio IV.
Added the original Tiny BASIC, which was recently found at the Hagley Museum and Library.
Added a Super-chip interpreter, designed by me, running on a Studio IV from RAM in the cartridge ROM location.
Pecom
Fixed incorrect handling of key input and VIS output

https://www.emma02.hobby-site.com/download.html
http://www.emucr.com/2020/11/emma-02-v137.html