Thread: Scogger V0.2 for Wii and Gamecube

Blog Entries

Rev Scogger V0.2 for Wii and Gamecube

News/release from Scognito:

Scogger for Wii is a porting I made of the “famous” Nintendo DS and PSP game Scogger I wrote a months ago.

The game is almost identical to the original, with same levels (10 random out of 100 avaiable, so each new game you get different levels!), except here you cannot use the stylus for obvious reasons, but it can take advantage of the wiimote!

Download & Installing
    Download the package from here, and unpack it. There are 2 versions: gamecube and wii.

The Wii version is ready for use with the homebrew channel. Just put the scoggerwii-0.2 (you can rename it) directory in the apps directory of your SD card, otherwise boot it with the Twilight Hack or other boot methods.
    The Gamecube dol can be booted it using SDLoad or other boot methods.
    How to Play
    The goal of the game is to make the frog jump over all the tree trunks.

You can use the Gamecube pad, the Wiimote, or the Wiimote d-pad.

The only avaiable direction the frog can move are forward, left and right (no diagonals), with no jump distance limit!

Remember that the frog cannot jump backward, and pressing B on the Wiimote (or A in the Gamecube pad) to restart the level!

Clean the stage to go to the next level (they are 10) or press (+) or START to go to the next one.

This trick is only avaiable if you make the so called “konami trick” (you know what is that, don’t you?) at the titlescreen, (with the exception “B” and “A” button are mapped to (-) and (+) on the Wiimote).

Download and give feedback via comments

I can't find the link... How could I download this?

Thread Information