Thread: LuaPlayer Windows

Blog Entries

psp LuaPlayer Windows

News/release from blah

if anyone is interested .. .

first off... i am aware of the pge engine being developed. ( so i dont sound like a total tool ) anyway.... ..

i have taken the windows version of luplayer (v0.20) and re-built it with visual studio.. ive converted/wrapped at this point ..most of the 3d functions to OpenGL.. including functions like sceGumDrawArray etc..

the console has been removed (pure win32!).. errors are displayed through message boxes..

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Sick!
    not being able to preview anything done in 3d on the computer was sooo annoying. This is great and should save loads of time!

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    News/release from blah

if anyone is interested ..
    yeah, luaplayer windows never really worked for me, coz of Gu and hardpaths.

This looks like a much better version, D/L-ing..

yea pge is being devloped just like luaplayer 0.21 + the command set is next to retarded with pge slapped infront of everything, including lua functions, and still has the upper case/lowercase randomness of luaplayer

dont hold your breath for that, even if it does come out

back on topic, this will be really handy, even tho most lua scripters are using the hm models out there i personally tend to stick with the original command set

if you want a even bigger gold star you could get with the hm team to make a windows hm player (wink wink)

Quote Originally Posted by osgeld View Post
    yea pge is being devloped just like luaplayer 0.21 + the command set is next to retarded with pge slapped infront of everything, including lua functions, and still has the upper case/lowercase randomness of luaplayer

dont hold your breath for that, even if it does come out

back on topic, this will be really handy, even tho most lua scripters are using the hm models out there i personally tend to stick with the original command set

if you want a even bigger gold star you could get with the hm team to make a windows hm player (wink wink)
    Yea... I'm definitely happy with original and sometimes mod 4. I don't even want a luaplayer HM for windows.

DCEmu Newbie

. . .so random, came across this thread.. its cool that people actually care..

i released this.. (incase your wondering who i am and what the hell im talking about). different user name obviously.

regardless of pge being released or not..im going to continue to work on and update this app as much as i can.. ive added .mp3 support recently, and working on other things at the momment.

i would eventually like to have it as kind of a "Super-Luaplayer" as in say the original, mod4, HM, etc, etc. . . all wrapped up into one. or atleast as much as i can squish in.

...anyway talk to you guys later.
    Last edited by PiLX; June 27th, 2008 at 22:33.

Thread Information