Thread: RoboTORN3D 0.6 Released!

Blog Entries

Default RoboTORN3D 0.6 Released!

AnonymousTipster has updated his homebrew game for the PSP, heres the info:

This is a 3D FPS homebrew game developed by the AnonymousTipster, the latest version adds 5 levels and an easy to use level editor.

V0.6!
    -Doesn't crash if you do not place the Resources folder in PSP/GAME, but you will be unable to save or hear sounds.
    -Editor Added!
    From the main menu there is now an option called editor, when you go into the editor, the palette is automatically open at the right-hand side, this tells you what type of block you currently have selected. Change the current block using Square an Circle. The blue box in the 3D view shows the block that is currently ready to be changed, and by pressing X, you can set it to the block selected in the palette. Use the arrow buttons to move the blue box. By holding the LShoulder, you can move the 3D view laterally using the Shape buttons and can zoom in and out using Up/Down. If you hold RShoulder, you get to the properties menu, where you can open files, save files, change the name of the saved level, test the level out, change the required kills for a level, or delete all level information. Use X to select an option, when selecting a level to open, you can get out of the drop-down list using triangle.
    -5 more levels have been added to story mode, and can continue where you left off from your last save. These 5 levels are also included as example levels in the editor.

Download from here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/RoboTORN3D.shtml

Thumbs up

what an addictive little game, i got sucked into this right away, i couldnt stop playing :-D

one bug, however, i tried backing against the wall to shoot the enemies and i actually backed out of the whole "game". i mean i was still playing but I backed out of the square board area..i found that interesting so i kept backing up to see how far i could, until i was floating in nothingness and the game area was a distant speck haha..it was actually kind of fun

but loved the game, thumbs up, hope to see updates

Thread Information