Thread: FTPii v0.0.10

Blog Entries

Rev FTPii v0.0.10

News/release from joedj

FTPii is an FTP server for the Wii, giving people easy access to their SD cards without having to eject it from the Wii itself.

Requirements
    You will need an FTP client in order to connect to your Wii, but once you have got one set up, all you have to do is use wiiload to send FTPii to your Wii and once the network has initialised it's good to go.

History
    Version Changes
    0.0.10 boot.elf rebuilt with patched libogc to fix startup crashes when USB devices are present, added SITE PASSWD and SITE NOPASSWD for controlling the authentication remotely.

Usage
    The best way to get a feel for ftpii is to install it, using itself. When you download ftpii, use wiiload (with the Homebrew Channel) to start it up. When the network has initialised, use your favourite FTP client to connect to you wii. You can enter anything for a user name and password right now. Once you have logged in, navigate to the apps folder on your SD card, and upload the ftpii directory (containing boot.elf, meta.xml and icon.png) here.

Once you are done altering files, close the connection from your client, then push the A button on Wiimote #1. This will bring you out of ftpii and back to the HBC application selection menu. ftpii will now be in the list to run again without the need of Wiiload.

Download and give feedback via comments

DCEmu Newbie

This DOES NOT WORK
    When i load it it goes detecting network (or something)
    network not detected exist..

bull$#@! iam connected using usb lan cable

Davdw89 Does the network version checking of the HBC channel work on your Wii?

i get some code dump forcing me to restart my wii

Thread Information