Thread: Blaze PSP to TV Projector (Coming Dec 2005)

Blog Entries

Default Blaze PSP to TV Projector (Coming Dec 2005)

Blaze who are one of the worlds leading producers of accessories for just about every console have released screenshots and plans of their forthcoming PSP to TV Projector, this is now the 3rd PSPTV adapter being worked on but Blaze are known for good products at a fair price so this could well be the cheapest yet.

Managing Director of Fire International, Jason Cooper said The PSP to TV Projector offers users the first opportunity to view their PSP content on the screen of their choice. From the feedback we have received from PSP owners, the ability to use their console via the TV was undoubtedly the No. 1 product on their wish lists. Unique titles such as the PSP only GTA: Liberty Stories is a typical example of an exclusive to PSP title that can now be enjoyed on the big screen

This exciting new product will be available from December 2005, for now heres some screens:

3 Options should mean a cheaper price for all and increased competition for a quality product.

I like this one, I think i'll buy it when released.

I still like the PSP2TV adapter, I am considering buying one... it's the most expensive but undoubtedly the coolest and most functional.

Quote Originally Posted by DraconumPB
    I still like the PSP2TV adapter, I am considering buying one... it's the most expensive but undoubtedly the coolest and most functional.
    I don't agree, think about it. Why would you want to connect a PS2 controller when the PSP is already the perfect controller for PSP games. I hear a lot of complaints about the PSPs analog stick but I reckon that only by people with chipolata fingers as I don't have a complaint with mine.

If the Blaze product really is as sleek and well designed as the picture suggests then using the PSP as the controller will be great (unless it weighs a ton that is!!!)

Personally I wouldn't buy anything that requires opening my PSP, I seriously doubt that a PSP with the PSP2TV adaptor will look very nice, or at least as nice as an un-modded PSP.

Obviously output quality may be an issue as the PSP2TV is the only one that is taking the picture straight from the device not having to capture it from an optical unit. I'll wait till they're all out before I make any purchases.

it looks like the best to me no mods yay i like having a warranty as im on my 3rd psp already (f***in pixels arhggggggggggh)

Quote Originally Posted by vincesecuricor2005
    it looks like the best to me no mods yay i like having a warranty as im on my 3rd psp already (f***in pixels arhggggggggggh)
    Tell me about it!! My first PSP had 5 dead pixels so I took it back, the first replacement had so many it was like looking up at a starry night sky, fortunately it was third time lucky and I've got a perfect 3rd PSP.... there's no way in hell I'm going to risk damaging it with any kind of mod!!!

my first had an uncountabe cluster right in the middle of the screen and second had teenager working at macdonalds like scatterings on it my THIRD isnt perfect as it seems a little darker in the center but i cant be bothered to have another row with them about whether its faulty ENOUGH (sigh)

Thread Information