Thread: [SNES] New homebrewn game - N-Warp Daisakusen released

DCEmu Newbie

GBA [SNES] New homebrewn game - N-Warp Daisakusen released

I'm very proud to be able to announce the release of my very first original game for the SNES. N-Warp Daisakusen is a deathmatch minigame for eight human players. Connect two Multitaps and eight joypads to your SNES, invite some friends and compete for the first place by beating and kicking the $#@! out of the other players. This game is available for download completely free of charge.

My development goal for this game was to create a simplistic fighter that could be played with as many simultaneous players as possible on the SNES and be learned and mastered within seconds by everyone. The awesome music was composed by maf, who is one of my favorite chiptune musicians. I'm very thankful he allowed me to use his tunes in my game. It was developed to commemorate the N-Warp 2008 Nintendo gaming convention held in Meschede, Germany. It was meant to be some sort of surprise competition where everybody could jump right into the battle without prior experience. Development time was a little over 4 weeks. This game is based on my WIP SNES game engine and was coded from scratch in 65816 Assembler.

You can check it out here: http://gra.dforce3000.de/

Blog Entries

looks awesome, nice to see new games being released for the Snes , ive moved it into the GBA News forum, where it also shows on GBA and DCEmu main sites

Thread Information