Thread: AutoStart PRX V5

Blog Entries

psp AutoStart PRX V5

News/release from Roe ur boat

Hey, this plugin is meant for quickly loading up a specified game/app at startup by pressing the corresponding button. With the included configurator you can configure up to 10 buttons and there is also an option to specify something to autoboot at startup without pressing any buttons. It is able to launch ISO/CSOs, PSX games and homebrew.

This is the final release of AutoStart. The configurator has a new GUI and it's faster to find the games you are looking for. Any bugs in the previous versions should also be fixed. Please be sure to read the readme for full instructions on installing the plugin and using the configurator.

roe-ur-boat

Quote:
    Version 5:
    Recoded both the Configurator and the plugin. Much more stable than previous releases.
    Configurator has both a new design and it is much easier to find your games.
    Got a new GUI design. (Thanks Richie and Jazzer)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

note - not listed in the instructions is that this is a 4XX file and not a 150 eboot, so for those of you still hooked on 150 software be sure to put this in your 4XX eboot folder.

great program for us 150 users as we're the ones most likely to have a ridiculous amount of programs too tedious to scroll through.

(perhaps i'm so out of the scene proper that i should have known everything is released for 4XX these days and no one supports oldy moldy 150)

DCEmu Newbie

your plugin sounds fun but after following the instructions, in which i wanted map this! to load on startup, the psp schreen just goes black, its kinda odd. Any suggestions>?

Thread Information