Thread: New Gameboy DS to Include Camera, Music

Blog Entries

NDS New Gameboy DS to Include Camera, Music

More on the rumoured new ds from slashdot

Watch out Apple, here comes Nintendo. Nintendo plans to launch a new version of its popular DS portable gaming device with a camera and music player function, according to a report in the Sunday edition of The Nikkei Business Daily. The new version will have better wireless capability for connecting to the Internet and will cost under $189, the report said. It will be offered first in Japan, it said. The DS first went on sale in 2004, and a second version, called the DS Lite, debuted two years later in 2006. Both have sold extremely well, with worldwide sales of the DS products at 77.5 million units as of the end of June this year

What Would you like to see in a new DS, maybe nintendo will release a DS Micro ?

DCEmu Newbie

honestly,
    the amount of rumors about a new DS is amazing,
    so untill nintendo actualy say there coming out with a new ds i dont realy believe any of them.

I want to know if this is just an updated version of the normal DS or if this is something totally new. I mean, is it the same hardware with just some new things, or is it a totally new console with a complete harware change? I don't want that Nintendo make a new "remake" of the original DS, I want a new, fresh, totally updated version, with a new hardware. I hope this question will be answered soon...

Dragonic: If there is a new version soon, I would be pretty sure it will be a DS lite with some minor modifications.

When your product is printing money, you dont mess with things. This includes sega-style segmentation of your hardware market.

(first google images hit for 'ds prints money')

Thread Information