Thread: Tetris Working On PSP Firmware v2.50

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Tetris Working On PSP Firmware v2.50

Fanjita one of our forum members and pioneer of the Eboot Loader for PSP v2.0 firmware consoles, heres what the coder posted:

"Just a small thing, really, but I've ported my Tetris game to the GTA exploit, and have it running on a v2.50 PSP. There's a small technical glitch that means it doesn't run yet on v2.60, I hope to sort that out ASAP, before I release a version that will run on any firmware that can run GTA. So - no release yet, but it's imminent.

As well as being the first homebrew game for v2.5 and v2.6, it will also be a good test of the improved GTA loader that will be used to launch the EBOOT loader. Sadly at the moment this is still for US and EU versions of GTA only, my attempts so far with the German version haven't worked correctly, but I hope to change that soon. "

comments, thoughts ?

Great work as always Fanjita and great to see the news at your site

ROCK ON!!!!!!!! I cant wait till homebrew works on 2.5!

DCEmu Regular

Thumbs up

You go Fanjita!!!

Don't worry 'too' much on the German version. Not to diss but at least they still have an option (import GTA from somewhere else) as games aren't region protected. Push forward with what you're doing now to get it working and stable, THEN you can figure out what's up with the German version after the fact. People who buy new PSP's now DON'T have any options because they are starting to fill shelves with 2.1+fw (oddly enough, my local Navy Exchange justgot 10 or so new ones in and they're all like 1.51)

You Go Man!!! Fight The Power!!! You Rock!!! And Can't Wait!!!
    Simply:Cool

This is really great work. Fanjita and all others involved are incredible. THANKS!!!!!!!

That is awesome work Fanjita, can't wait to see how far this goes. (and knowing this developer it will go far.) 2.+ community has to be so psyched right now. I have a 1.5-2.0 psp and I am psyched. And I must say tetris is a great addition to any gaming system. It is a game I play at least once a week if not more.

You rock Fanjita.

Sorry to double post - but I just realized I forgot to give props to Edison Carter for finding the crack in the system. Man does this guy love GTA or what? I remember him being the originator of the first codes for LCS. And now all the cheat/trainer devices, this guy is awesome. How does he do it. I wish fanjita and him would like join forces directly. Either way these guys kick ass!

Thread Information