Thread: DaedalusX64 News - N64 Emulator for PSP - Release Coming Soon

Blog Entries

psp DaedalusX64 News - N64 Emulator for PSP - Release Coming Soon

News from Kreationz

As far as we the devs know the final issues we had are gone. The Beta 1 Release Candidate is in circulation among our Alpha Testers. After this final set of checks we will be releasing the Beta 1 in less than 18hrs from this message for public release.

We still have big plans for Beta 2 and it will likely take longer than three weeks this time around, but we may release a patch update if bugs are found that we can put a quick fix to. 4 Devs have contributed code to this build. Others are planning on code for the Beta 2. We still have a long ways to go, but we feel that it's time to let everyone enjoy the work we have put in so far.

Kreationz

Heres a video of the emulator in action:

itll be nice to have an N64 emu to play with soon

DCEmu Rookie

looks pretty impressive! good news! thanks to all devs working on this and of course strnnmmn!!

DCEmu Newbie

wow, they really are making decent progress, but i would like to see sound emulation

Well done everyone who worked on this you'v really made alot of progress in a short time, keep it it and soon we'll hopefully have a even greater emu than before.

EPIC!! i like to see this progress on the PSP i really want it but i'll be patient and wait for the release maybe it's even better than this one.

Im so glad it has so much support, we've been waiting for years for this emulator and its come along way thanks to all you guys for picking up the project and sharing your talents making many people very happy. nothing would make me happier than to play OOT where ever i feel like it. i look forward to many future releases

many thanx for your work. i will wait to download until the speed goes up. but im so exited that it is being worked on

nice one

DCEmu Coder

If you didn't know yet, It's out. The site went down, but I explained what happened in the release thread.

Thread Information