News/release from jfig111

This is the big one. Finally, after 10 months of developing, I present to you 4 episodes of Moovlin RPG - all in one pack.

This is the biggest PSP Flash Game ever created. With 1 hour of Story mode so far, and endless retrying on Minigames, you will have a ton of fun. This is the biggest non-licensed game that works on OFW.

Created by jfig111 from Flash-Packed.

Thanks to my awesome fans and supporters:

Dezerith
Jake
ethanodd1
nonboyx
Brickter1
Bigbondfan
Hunter Onhika
Psych Out
cay311
phinal
homestarrunner
MadSkeetElite
Breakeraj
bonkerg888
Jeff Hurneim
Mtaallstars

...and many more. Sorry, I'm listing the names from the top of my head. :P

Instructions:

1) Download the file at the bottom
2) Hook up your PSP to your Computer
3) Open up the .zip, go inside the "Moovlin RPG, 1,2,4,5" folder, and drag out the "moovlinrpg1" folder into PSP/COMMON/
4) Go to the Internet Browser on PSP, and type in the address box:

file:/psp/common/moovlinrpg1/index.swf

5) (OPTIONAL) If you have DA's EBOOT browser with the Slim PSP, use that to load it.

6) Click the episode you want to play. I suggest if you want to play episode 2, you play the first episode for all the controls. Same goes with 5, play 1, 2, and 4 before going to 5.

Q&A:

Q: I run out of memory when loading an episode, what do I do?
A: Go back and close the tab with the episode selection menu, then refresh the tab that has the episode in it. If you want to go back to the menu, go into your history, or type into the address box the menu link.

Q: I've forgotten some of the passwords for Episode 4 and 5, how do I get them back?
A: Email me at [email protected], or just retry. I'll give you some passwords, but I need specific info on where you left off.

Q: Why is there no episode 3?
A: Moovlin and the Castle of Destiny was never completed, I will get back to it. Think of it as "the lost episode" from some TV Shows, except for Moovlin.

Q: It won't load anything when I type in the link in the address bar.
A: Go over the instructions, or E-mail me.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments