Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SNES emulation on GTA (Play Snes Games on v2.0 to v2.5)

Blog Entries

Thumbs up SNES emulation on GTA (Play Snes Games on v2.0 to v2.5)

Fanjita has done it again, heres the news he posted earlier:

<blockquote>We finally made a more solid breakthrough with the EBOOT loader for GTA tonight. Not only does the menu now work properly, but I've also managed to run the uo_SNES9x emulator, and play the Pilotwings ROM (the only one I have), on both v2.0 and v2.5.

At the moment everything is hanging together with a pretty nasty hack. Ideally I'd like to get that fixed up before release, but it's more likely that we'll decide to release things as they currently are, and iron out that issue later.

Please note that lots of basic homebrew is still not working, but I thought that getting SNES emulation running was a big enough milestone to celebrate! Also, if we do decide to release, it will take a few days to knock the code into a releasable format. </blockquote>

Awesome stuff eh

thats it i hope fanjita wins the lotto very soon cause you really are good you deserve a big lump sum of money seriously great job. i would like to know how SONY would tackle this now to my knowledge they cant have a recalll or anything to change the gta save thingy so they fu#ked lol

Blog Entries

I wouldnt be so sure, Sony are probably working on a solution right now, but great stuff from Fanjita

fanjita wouldn't need to win the lotto if you (and the admins) would encourage people to visit his site (www.fanjita.org) and either click the ads a few times (free for you) or click the donate button a few times (recommended)... I imagine there's a few hundred thousand PSP owners out there using his FW2.0 EBOOT Loader right now... and with this new release there will be a few hundred thousand more! now if only everyone could just donate a dollar...

Excellent news.. Fanjita is a LEGEND and a great asset to the PSP comunity.. I hope the hombrew scene never dies out cos i'm lovin it too much! lol

It's quite easy,

when sony will upgrade firmware, they simply do a firmware that check all savegames and delete fake savegames.

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Jesus is there no stopping this guy...All I can say is WOW !!!!

DCEmu Regular

These News posts are great, but let's see the results before we Deify. *THEN* we'll build the alter and bring out the virgin sacrifices.

Does Fanjita favor Blondes or Brunettes? I just need to know who to line up for this....

I heard they aren't planning to release any more updates yet and now so many psps have been sold these psps wont be the "new" firmware that will be released so people will be able to play homebrew but then i suppose it was the same in non-EU countries with 1.0-2.0 firmware :/

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT GO FANJITA U R T3H H4Xx0R$!!!!!! i can't wait!!! i wanna buy GTA ASAP!!!!

*bows to fanjita*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information