Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP v0.1.5 (NeoCD Emu for PSP)

Blog Entries

Thumbs up NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP v0.1.5 (NeoCD Emu for PSP)

NJ has released a new update of his NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP. (Neogeo CD Emulator)

Heres whats new: (Via translation)

Modification point: 0.1.5

* Month it corrects the trouble where swordsman 2 of the bloom does not operate.
    * Necessary mistaking the cord/code, because it deletes, the picture has deteriorated with such as KOF'99 it corrects the trouble where.
    * It adds the 11025hz to sample rate of sound. As for excessive speed the pattern which does not change.
    Because value of option is modified, please do again to reset.
    * Tune is played back with the CDDA the occasion where, was played back before the tune which being played back, instant it becomes noise when
    It corrects the trouble which is.

Download via comments (anyone give a better translation please do )

Wow! This emulator just gets better and better. Now all my Neo Geo Cd games play just about perfect. This emulator is definately better than Zelurker"s Neo Geo Cd emulator. Thanks NJ! You are the man!

Neo Geo has certainly improved over a short period of time.

This emulator is completely 100% pointless to get now because it gets updated nearly everyday so i'd just have to delete it off my psp numerous times and all that crap. Any good games out for this system anyway? Graphics? this sytem wasn't even that famous.

PSP Coder

What I don't understand is, how come the newer emulators are just slower?

The NeoGeo CD emulator 0.9 has <b>no</b> "loading" time between the fights in King of Fighters which is what I play.

This one has like a 45 second loading for each friggin fight, cuts down on the action a lot.

Better translation:

"-Fixed a problem which caused Last Blade 2 to not work.
    -Fixed a problem caused by accidental deletion of some of the nessecary code, the result of which caused the screen in KOF'99 and some other games to display incorrectly.
    -Added 11025Hz to the sound sample rate. It doesn't look like this affects the speed much. As the values for the options have changed, please reset your settings.
    -Fixed a problem when playing tracks through CDDA where the previous track would momentarily play, which would cause noise.

Items I'd like to fix as I work on 0.2:
    -Rethink the Vsync processing. I'd like to bring it to a level where it's usable.
    -Improve the user interface. Right now I'm only using the very bare minnimum.
    -Improve processing speed."

YourStillWithMe: Don't knock what this guys doing. If there was progress being made on the PSONE emulator on a daily basis, I doubt we'd hear any complaints. Yeah, for the casual user these updates might not matter, but for die-hard NeoGeo fans (and there are a lot), each update may very well be extremely important in allowing them to play their favorite games. What NJ is giving the community here is a professional level of develoment commitment for absolutely free. Don't take that for granted. And, by the way, this system was (is) practically legendary (even if only for it's painfully long load times (!_!)), so please do some research. I really find it hard to believe that you couldn't know about the masterpieces available for this system. ...Where have you been for the last ten years?

People just like to bitch about things because nobody respects them, and they think that complaining anonymously will give thier statements weight.

just ignore comments like this... now, if he was speaking his mind about how it runs, or how it looks thats another story..

I mean just LOOK at what he has to say...

Any good games? any good graphics???? are you kidding me?

this is hands down the BEST emu ever!

The graphics are orgasmic... the games are better than a LOT of things coming out for PSP....

try it out.... that is, if you're smart enough to get it to work

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine
    People just like to bitch about things because nobody respects them, and they think that complaining anonymously will give thier statements weight.
    just ignore comments like this...
    Funny, coming from you. Remember your post on snes9xTYL emu.
    And people cry because there is no update, people cry because there is too much update There are really idiots on earth.

I am sick of people ruining the forums with useless whining. If you don't like the emu, or the Neo Geo, stay away from these forums! Some of us appreciate the work these guys do because we can't! If you can make a better Emu for a system you think is better, impress us all and DO IT ALREADY! I can't, So I thank the people who deserve thanks!

I commented on the snes 9x emu objectivly and consicely, and people were too stupid to pick up on the fact that I just didnt like it, and was saying so..

Barely anyone comments positivly on this or the other Zelurker emu, and its a damn shame because THIS particular release is WAYYYYYY better than that TYL emu.

and everyone is like omgomgomg! tyl rules! NO. they don't. THIS guy rules. THIS emu rules. and then you have idiots who don't even know what this looks like, or if the graphics are any good on the system, and YOU'RE comparing his comments to mine?

dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information