Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orbis PSP Development - Flashmod v3

Blog Entries

Default Orbis PSP Development - Flashmod v3

IchigoKurosaki has released a new version of FlashMod for the PSP, heres the info:

<blockquote>First i would like to thank everyone who donated towards a new PSP Motherboard and LCD Screen for me. I would also like to thank Fluff for the really nice graphics and user-interface she made. If you could please Donate towards Fluff. And one more thanks goes out to c5cha7 for codeing Flashmod v2.5. Now for some info on this release...

2.00+ UMD Support
    Added Overclocking option.
    No changes to 2.00+ support (Wait for Flashmod Modified Firmware)
    Place Firmware in ms0:/f0 and ms0:/f1 (if you use FakeUpdater you shouldn't have to rename the directories)

UMD Loading
    Added Overclocking option.

Corrupted Icon Remover through Firmware
    Will make Corrupted Data Icon and text to disappear (Space will still exist)

PSIX Version Changer
    Changes 1.0 Lite on top bar to 1.00 PSP -or- 1.50 PSP
    Only for PSIX Lite
    PSIX must be in ms0:/PSP/GAME/psix/

PSIX Background Changer
    Allows Lite or Pro Users to change the Background of PSIX
    Put 480x272 Background in ms0:/ named background.jpg or background.png

Graphical User-Interface
    New Graphical User-Interface thanks to Fluff</blockquote>

Download via comments (Please Fully read and understand the instructions, this can damage your PSP if it goes wrong ie it writes over your flash)

DCEmu Newbie

good but still not perfect(it doesn't support 2.00+)

DCEmu Regular

Why does it say UMD 2.00+ support if it really doesn't? Needless to say, UMD 2.00+ support on a Firmware 1.5 system would be the Holy Grail of PSP Homebrew. If it doesn't really support UMD 2.0+, then saying it does is a very cruel joke.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Flashmod Modified Firmware
    hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSMoke
    Why does it say UMD 2.00+ support if it really doesn't? Needless to say, UMD 2.00+ support on a Firmware 1.5 system would be the Holy Grail of PSP Homebrew. If it doesn't really support UMD 2.0+, then saying it does is a very cruel joke.
    Because it DOES have 2.00+ UMD support. It just isn't perfect. (such as GTA won't load with it)

DCEmu Newbie

what does this software actually do? i don't get it...

what does "changing the GUI" mean? can i get rid of the sony-PSP-menu and build my own menu/desktop?

btw, i have no interests in loading UMD's or ISO's or any related stuff. i just use my PSP (1.5) for homebrews. is there any use for me of this program? or what can it do?

Quote Originally Posted by ultros
    what does this software actually do? i don't get it...

what does "changing the GUI" mean? can i get rid of the sony-PSP-menu and build my own menu/desktop?

btw, i have no interests in loading UMD's or ISO's or any related stuff. i just use my PSP (1.5) for homebrews. is there any use for me of this program? or what can it do?
    If you know what you're doing, you can change some of the menu names and background. (Like how I added my own home made background then changed the names of the menu around just a bit. Like changing "Free Space" to "Space Free" and "Memory Stick" to "Memory Card" (That one really was driving me nuts. Glad I was able to use FlashMod V2 to change it).

Note that I was using FlashMod V2.

okay heres what this does, it rewrites flash on psp meaning its basicly a background changer for us who didnt preorder gta

also SHUT THE HELL UP about 2.00+ support it WORKS 2.00+ doesnt mean 2.5 neccisarily

i own popolocrois and i boot it with flashmod ... there

flashmod allows some games to boot w/o upgrading/downgrading EVERY time you want to play a 2.00 game, its safer to use flashmod and a lot less annoying

the warning about damage is for the background changer/ wavy line remover/adder and custom menu names

all of you retarded ***holes need to stop pointing fingers and start praising what might run your precious gta someday, if your lucky that is...

Amazing Work! I Will Be Donating Towards This! Cant Wait For The Custom Firmware! Sony Are Screwed If It Works!

-Xiofire

who are you flaming? >.> because i was saying max was retarded for griping about a "cruel joke" when it does exactly what it says

hes just like the idiots who see "gba emulator" then expect a fully functional full speed emulator and bitch about speed because they dont realise that it takes time and money to get things working

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information