Thread: RACE! PSP v2.16 - NeoGeo Pocket and Pocket Color emulator for PlayStation Portable

Blog Entries

psp RACE! PSP v2.16 - NeoGeo Pocket and Pocket Color emulator for PlayStation Portable

Uberjack has released a new version of the NeoGeo Pocket and Pocket Color emulator for PlayStation Portable:

heres whats new:

Time Rewind feature: map 'Special: Rewind' to any PSP button in the Controls menu to enable. See documentation for more information
    Save state format has changed: RACE! PSP will still read the older save state format, but loading will be slightly slower
    Not a new feature, but the documentation now includes a section on how to have RACE! PSP load a BIOS ROM file (instead of using the customized hardcoded version)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Rookie

great, I will update mine now

DCEmu Newbie

great i love the emu !!!

Awesome update.

Note: Using the NGPC bios files instead of the built-in one can cause the emu to crash with some games.

I tried loading Faselei (US) while using the ngpbios.bin and the emu crashed while loading the rom. May I'll create a rudimentary compatibility list with this emu while using the Neo Geo Pocket Bios.

I would like to know if anyone is selling a pocket linker for the Neogeo Pocket with a 32mb flash card. The reason I require this is so that when I unlock Billy and Vega, I would like to extract the save data record so that it is available to the homebrew community, and the feature is not lost in the pages of Emulation History.
    Last edited by fpcreator2000; April 27th, 2009 at 21:51. Reason: Request for Neo Geo Pocket Linker

Thread Information