The glitz and glamour of a Hollywood stylist to the stars hits the Nintendo DS System as City Interactive, an international video game publisher and developer, today announced I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover. Scheduled for release May 12, I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover makes gorgeousness the goal as players apply all their fashion skills in order to provide distinct and winning styles to Hollywood's brightest stars.

"With over 100 million units sold worldwide, Nintendo DS is a major entertainment platform, and I Love Beauty is an ideal offering for the millions of girls who are looking for games that appeal to them," said Mark S. Rudolph, Marketing and Operations Manager for City Interactive. "With challenges that spark creativity and imagination, I Love Beauty is a great mix of appealing content and interactive fun."

In I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover players style the stars as they select the most stunning outfits, accessories, and the perfect makeup for all of the glamorous events around Hollywood. With 36 different cosmetics to mix and match in more than 60 variations, I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover will test the "fashion eye" of even the most creative stylist and is just the thing for girls who like to have fun and look their best.

I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover for Nintendo DS is rated E for Everyone and will be available nationwide on May 12 for a suggested retail price of $19.99.