Thread: Lemmings

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Lemmings

New Japanese Commercial PSP Release, heres the info:

Controlling an army of lemmings, the aim is to get as many of these cute characters as you can from the entrance point to the exit point of a level within a time limit. Easy to learn, difficult to master; Lemmings is a test of strategy and fast thinking as you make 'on the spot' life or death decisions for your band of trusting little creatures. Use the unique skills of your Lemmings team to overcome the hazards ahead: the bomber explodes at will, the floater can survive high falls and the basher digs horizontally just when you need it. The climber is at hand for those tricky mountain ranges, the blocker creates an obstacle in the path ahead and the builder is there to construct walkways for his friends. Stretch your strategies across 100 plus levels as you lead your lemmings across an immense variety of challenging backdrops. The levels are arranged into five striking themes, each with its own unique visual flavour. So, whether it's going underground into the sewers or marching through fields and forests, the lemmings always have new terrain to explore. Packed with a host of new features, Lemmings offers for the first time a level editor allowing players to produce their own levels and save them to the memory card on the PSP. Using the inbuilt wireless technology on the PSP, players can upload these levels to an exclusive Lemmings online community. Share your unique levels with other users or download their new levels directly to your PSP -- the opportunities are endless.

More info/screenshots here --> http://www.yesasia.com/?/info.php?pro...0&lsaid=219793

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Ohh yes the memories come floodind back !!! staying up while 4.am and saying just 1 more try and i will pass the level lol.

DCEmu Regular

Me too,i loved this on my Amiga , i loved blowing the little buggers up when they didnt do what i wanted them to do

why spent so much money!? snes emu and lemmings is as same as good xD

well yes, but this is new and improved!!!

ah, they seem to have put the "nuke" button back in. it was missing from the demo!
    c64psp - http://urch.in/c64psp - c64 emulator for psp

I used to play this for the SNES. A new revamped version is welcome. Can't wait to try it.

Thread Information