Tetris DS Review

Awesome Puzzle game for the NintendoDS

Suppliers

Lik Sang US$ 39.90 (~22.77 GBP)

Screenshots

Description

An all new Tetris reincarnation for the Nintendo DS

The Review Itself

Tetris when it first appeared on the Gameboy took the world by storm and sold millions of Gameboys and this new version gives it colour, great sounds, new features and Wireless play.

The game looks and plays excellent with an extremely nice learning curve, some games get too hard and too quick but not Tetris DS. Graphics and Music from the Mario Games enhance gameplay especially if you were brought up and love Mario games.

The new features add to the gameplay although i still prefer the old style Tetris so that may be just down to personal preference. One downer you could point out is that the stylus isnt used as efficient as it could be, but not every game needs to use a stylus to play so its a take it or leave it thing.

If you have a Wireless Connection in your house then playing Tetris DS against not only friends but anyone in the world is something that cant be downplayed, is it anywonder that the Nintendo DS is doing so well world wide, i did find that the person i played was a little too good for me but in time and with tons of practice you could really give others some stick online. Added to the fact that this is free Worldwide Gameplay then its fantastic.

Comments
    Another Major Triple AAA title for the Nintendo DS, the addition of Wireless Play makes this a killer app and a must buy.

Overall i would give it a 9.2/10 its awesome.

DCEmu Rookie

Looks sweet.

Thread Information