Kasumi has posted an entry into the Neoflash Summer 2009 coding comp

Nickname: Kasumi
Projet name: Lakeside
Division: PSP GAME
Support Motion: NO
Original entry: YES
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10: NO

Lakeside is a project I've been working on for a while now. I'm a bit sad because there's next to no gameplay at the moment. I'll try get something up for tomorrow though. It's a very cool little map editor right now though.

A video of one of the maps.:

A video of the sprite Editor:

There are videos of other parts of the map editor, but they're much different now.

Please at least read the readme. If you want to use the map editor, read everything else. I rushed this link up in time, but since I most likely still have tomorrow there's some other documentation I need to add. (Features to come, and more known bugs) And I'll try to get a demo with REAL gameplay done by tomorrow. No promises on that.

For now on the map that's loaded when the game is started there are only really a few things you can do besides talk to everyone.

1. Find all three enterable buildings. (Yep, just three).

2. Get the one item available

As for the included maps, Mapset 0, map 1 is a way to see the tiles in each set. Mapset 0, map 2 is my script test room. (Disable the Map Editor after its loaded to see the text). Alternative Open Map 6 with the debug menu so you don't have to enable and disable the map editor. If you read through the text there and see how it works, it may help understand the scripts. Or... it may just confuse you.

Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments