Thread: Scratch Remover for PSP, GP2X etc

Blog Entries

psp Scratch Remover for PSP, GP2X etc

Divineo China posted this news:

Talismoon brought us another amazing product today, something that really works like magic! It is a scratch removers for display screens (PSP, Ipod, mobile phones etc), we tested it, and we can only approve this product. It simply removes all those nasty scratches on the screen. We like it so much, everyone here at the Divineo office grabbed a few tubes for personal usage. All is included in the box and it is easy as 1, 2, 3!

Heres the info:

Handheld consoles (PSP, GP2X etc.), MP3 players (iPod etc.), mobile telephones and PDA displays scratch very easily and thus appear shabby and unsightly.
    Talismoon Displex offers a simple solution for this widespread customer problem.

With this new type of special polishing paste, end users have for the first time the possibility of eliminating the scratches in their displays quickly and cost-effectively in a do-it-yourself process.

Displex is a patented product, simply because it WORKS! Efficiently! Scratches are removed and screens appear like new!

Talismoon Displex pack come in a special secure blister to protect the tube during shipping (useful for online orders) and with a polishing cloth designed to optomize Displex application. All you need is in the pack!

More info at This Page

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Yeah looks like same compound as TCUT strips off a tiny layer and removes the stratch.

ah is that how it works, ive seen products which fill the scratches instead

but i guess over use could dissolve your screen

looks like a sweet product. i hope they'll have it at my local gamestop or bestbuy soon....

same here

i got my PSP at EBAY and it has many scratches, but didn't return it because it was version 1.5

DCEmu Newbie

I used this on my Playgear pocket. I had a nasty melted spot where I used nail polish remover to get rid of the Logitech logo. It got rid of the logo, but ended up frosting a 1/2" spot on the inside cover where the logo was.

I just put 2 drops of Displex on the frosted spot and rubbed it for about 2 minutes. Completely got rid of the frosted spot... I was surprised at how well it worked, actually.

It basically is similar to nail polish remover itself and has superfine grit suspended in the solution. It melts the plastic while the grit polishes the plastic. Sounds wacky, but worked a treat for me...

DrSarcasmo

Sounds like a really usefull product I bought the screen and button stick on covers off ebay when I got my PSP and my 1.5 is still pretty mint! I know that one day I'm bound to need this product though

I treasure my PSP and try and keep it pristine. But I have owned it since launch day in the USA and in sunlight you can see there are tiny scratches. It almost seems like they are unavoidable.

Hopefully this product will really work like it says since I plan to keep my PSP for MANY MANY years to come due to all that the PSP is capable of.

DCEmu Newbie

I use this Product to Clean Scratched PSPīs, it works fine :-)

Very deep Scratches are just away, It looks like there were never Scratches !

It costs 5 € / $ , thats very cheap, because a new PSP case cost more... and you can use the product 10-15 times :-O

( Sry for my bad english )

Thread Information