Thread: Astonishia Story Released

Blog Entries

psp Astonishia Story Released

New Commercial game for the PSP Released, heres the info:

Play as honorable knight Lloyd and embark upon an epic journey to recover the Wand of Kinan, a sacred relic stolen from your protection. As the only knight to survive the ambush, you must summon your strength, your magic, and the skillful aid of wizards, fighters, mages and other powerful allies to find the Wand and reclaim it for your king.

The Korean developed PSP™ RPG game Astonishia Story is shipping today as US release version at US$ 44.90 only.

Game features:

Immerse yourself in a rich RPG adventure with over fifteen unique characters and brilliantly witty dialogue.
    Enlist Wizards, Warriors and other skilled allies in your epic quest to recover your kingdom’s Wand.
    Battle against elves, bandits, sorcerers and monsters using powerful weapons and magic.
    Maneuver quickly in the heat of battle with intuitive one-button commands.
    Get back into the action wherever you left off with save-any-time and an easy-to-navigate interface.

More info here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-1ag6.html

Does this game work on 1.5 firmware using the devhook 2.5 emulation. I'm not interested if it requires using an ISO.

You might as well use this game as an I$O. Its not worth $40.00. $19.99 would have made this game sell better. It is a 12 year old game with NO enhancements additions, or PSP exclusive features.

Plust the full game as an I$O is only like 60MB.

The I$O plays using both DAX Loader & DevHook Loader on 1.50 PSP's. You just need to know the right tricks to get it to work.

I actually like the game. Its not that bad. A good throwback to the old school RPG days.

It has turn based battles like Shining Force but what is really dumb is that you don't gain advantage by attacking from the side or the back of the enemy.

DCEmu Rookie

make a game cost $19.99 is not possible cuz publishing costs on sony psp, the developers do not get the 100% of that...

Thread Information