Thread: Metareview: Tomb Raider Legend

Blog Entries

psp Metareview: Tomb Raider Legend

Via PSPFanboy

Lara Croft is back in a new adventure on the PSP with exclusive features such as wireless multiplayer and unlockable image galleries, wallpapers, and songs from the soundtrack. Not to mention a plethora of outfits for you to raid those tombs in. The title received favorable reviews on home consoles, but has it been able to bring that magic to Sony's portable?

Gamespot (62/100) - "The only new challenge to be found in this version is the challenge of adapting to the uncooperative camera and clunky controls."
    IGN (72/100) - " While rough around the edges, Tomb Raider Legend still manages to offer a unique, worthwhile experience on PSP."
    Gamespy (70/100) - "All in all, we recommend Tomb Raider: Legend to fans and non-fans alike, but you might be better off picking up a copy of one of the console versions."

As an owner of Tomb Raider legend on PSP what can I say?
    I held off getting it on other platforms, so I could have a wicked adventure game on PSP, and thats exactly what I got... It's very immersive. The Frames can be a little sluggish at times, and theres some clipping issues, but It's still alot of fun and sets the bar for what the PSP can do.
    Unfortunately for Tomb Raider Legend, I also purchased Syphon Filter DM for PSP this morning...
    PHHHOOWEEE! Thats a damn good game!
    But I can completely understand how TR:L for PSP gets 75% scores.
    Pick up TR:L on PS2 or PC and you'll be happier.
    (And seriously, grab SF-DM, it takes the bar, smashes it over the PSP's head and asks it "Who's your daddy now?")

Just my 2c.

DCEmu Regular

nope im getting the older, better ones when the ps1 emu gets it ass out!

Thread Information