Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark_alex Downgrader for 2.5/2.6 Bricks (DO NOT USE)

psp Dark_alex Downgrader for 2.5/2.6 Bricks (DO NOT USE)

This was posted in our Submit News forum and ive edited it for front page consumption but its a serious warning to all, even though other sites have posted about the downgrader until you here its safe by DCEMU then dont touch, let the devs sort it out, remember we arent doing this to get on DIGG we want to protect your PSPs - admin

For any of you that have heard about the new downgrader that hit the internet, DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

I just bricked my PSP because of this downgrader that I just tried to use. The creator goes by DARK_ALEX my PSP is dead.

So now that you know of my little unfortunate mistake, DO NOT DO THE SAME.

what method did he use in the downgrader an e-boot an tiff method tell us exactly what happened im telling ppl as the new kernal expliot is comming out just patiently wait for a downgrader as im sure one will come in the distant future

give explanation on exactly what happened as we dont want this happening to other users

sorry bout wat happened bro the mod chip is your savior at the moment if you plan on fixing your psp

sorry to hear bout that man

DCEmu Regular

Oh my, thankyou for the heads-up. I am sorry for you... Now you have a reason to buy a 1.5 I guess

DCEmu Newbie

hasnt this been on psp-updates.com since it was released ? its your own fault for not being careful and not doing any research before actually thinking of using it indeed let the developers sort it out and dont just try any new 'downgrader' thats released

The only thing I could probably try now... go back to WAL_MART and show them what happened.

WAL-MART is very gullable... I could probably tell them that I bought by psp 2 mounths ago, and dont have the recipet. The only thing that Im worried about is if my new PSP will come with 2.7 Firmware. That would suck really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Moning2
    hasnt this been on psp-updates.com since it was released ? its your own fault for not being careful and not doing any research before actually thinking of using it indeed let the developers sort it out and dont just try any new 'downgrader' thats released
    Touche'
    Sorry to hear that you bricked it, but it really is your own fault.
    Seriously, it's harder to accidently brick your PSP, then it is to find the right downgrader for the job.

But I must commend you on not being a whiny 'ooer, I bricked my PSP now I'm so angry' and actually trying to help other from your mistake, good work and thanks

Watch the creator be one of $ony's psp devs, out to somewhat kill the homebrew scene, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103
    what method did he use in the downgrader an e-boot an tiff method tell us exactly what happened im telling ppl as the new kernal expliot is comming out just patiently wait for a downgrader as im sure one will come in the distant future

give explanation on exactly what happened as we dont want this happening to other users

sorry bout wat happened bro the mod chip is your savior at the moment if you plan on fixing your psp
    I just did what the readme says to do, which means put the EBOOT in the game folder. And then I had to load it through GTA: LCS because that's what you had to do, and then my PSP went to a black screen. I held the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, but when I try to turn it back on, that same black screen was showing. After that... I knew that my PSP had been bricked.

Quote Originally Posted by BALL_SAC
    The only thing I could probably try now... go back to WAL_MART and show them what happened.

WAL-MART is very gullable... I could probably tell them that I bought by psp 2 mounths ago, and dont have the recipet. The only thing that Im worried about is if my new PSP will come with 2.7 Firmware. That would suck really bad.
    you need to tell us exacly what happened like what triggered the downgrader what method is used and at what exact moment did you come to the conclusion that your psp was bricked

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information