News via http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/08/24/h...-for-6-306-31/

J416 finally released his port of the HBL for the firmware 6.30/6.31. The port uses an exploit in the Japanese version of the game Minna no golf portable. People who currently want to enjoy Homebrew on their 6.30/6.31 PSP need an original JP UMD of this game. Compatibility of the exploit with the PSN version of the game has not been confirmed yet.

I haven’t tested HBL through this exploit yet, as I wanted the news out of the door asap, but I’ll be working on merging this port into the HBL SVN codebase in the days to come.

HBL Currently only works with the Japanese version of Minna no golf, but Mamosuke confirmed that a similar exploit exists in Minna no golf 2, and I confirmed that the exploit exists in the US Version, “Hot Shots golf”. We will be working hard in the days/weeks to come, to adapt HBL to as many versions of the game as possible, meanwhile, here’s a summary list:

•Minna no golf portable (JP UMD): Exploitable, runs HBL (J416’s port)
•Minna no golf portable 2 (JP UMD): Exploitable, Hello World by Mamosuke
•Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (US UMD): Exploitable, Hello World by wololo
•Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 (US UMD): probably exploitable
•Everybody’s golf (EU UMD): probably exploitable
•Eveybody’s golf 2 (EU UMD): probably exploitable
•PSN Versions of all the above: probably exploitable, untested.
Do NOT buy the non JP versions of the game just based on hope. As long as nothing’s released, a promise is as good as a fake. Only trust releases. In other words, consider that for now, HBL only works with the JP version of the game!!!
Enjoy