DWEdit has released v7 of his PocketNes for the GBA Movie Player, heres whats in this release:[br][br] Fixed 256k PRG games. [br]Stupid bug caused by word alignment issues. Stupid Pocketnes menu maker padded the roms to make them word aligned, so I never noticed the bug during testing. The movie player doesn't pad them. Previously, the only 256k prg games that worked were games whose compressed size was a multiple of 4. (Micro machines, ultimate stuntman..) [br][br]256k Rare Games (mapper 7) don't work. Those games use 32k bankswitching, and I doubt there's a way to get those games to work at a decent speed. Need at least 64k of free ram, since those games constantly switch to page 0 to play music. So no battletoads or ironsword for now. [br][br]I tried to increase the number of free swap pages available (by deleting the last page after decompressing it, since the last page is always there), so Treasure Island Dizzy is now playable, while Linus Spacehead isn't. The bigger the game when compressed, the less free swap pages available. Maniac mansion thrashes like a win98 machine. [br][br]You probably have no idea how much speedup Megaman 2 has gotten since the first release... (mainly because it didn't load ^_^) [br][br]Download Here