Thread: Lair for PS3 - Second Game to use Tilt Function

Blog Entries

ps3 Lair for PS3 - Second Game to use Tilt Function

What we do know is that we'll be getting a ton of news about games and accessories as we near the launch of the system, and here is the first bit that jumped out at me: it seems as if Lair is confirmed to be another game that supports the motion-sensing technology in the PS3 controller. That brings the total number of games confirmed to use that technology up to two, in addition to Warhawk.

This is all according to Famitsu and there is of course a chance that this could change before launch, but I'm hoping for as many games I can control by tilting the controller as possible. I just think it's fun. I'm looking forward to seeing how many games are going to be available at launch that use the controller in this way; this is Sony's time to prove that this is a feature they actually believe in and not a cheap knockoff of the Wiimote.

Of course, the other feature I'm hoping for is the ability to toggle the motion-sensing controls in the games off and on. I can see some consumers preferring to use the traditional analogue stick, and I always think the more choice we have in how we play games the better. This is going to be an interesting two months.

Via Arsetecnica

When is the official launch

Thread Information