Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NoNameDS - The Game'n'App collection

Blog Entries

NDS NoNameDS - The Game'n'App collection

New release from Kaktus|621

Hi !

I'm now on a point, where I can release my Homebrew I call it NoNameDS (YES, not a very exciting name and it should be a collection of usefull Applications and small Games for the DS. It is in the Version 1.3 - not many functions yet, but it'll come you can be sure in this point.

Now the Program has :
    * A tool for showing the Pixel-Position on the TS (not very useful, but for programmers, why not ?!
    * A Counter (nothing's to explain in this point)
    * A reaction tester (You have to tap as fast as you can the red X's an on the upper Screen it shows your last and your average time)
    * Snake DS (my first self-made game The whole "Snake-Engine" is made by, also the gfx)
    * Icy-Tower DS (I think you know that game from the PC, it's quite funny you have to jump up and up and up, Game is still in Beta State, means there is missing a lot (jumping from down through the platforms but standing on them, points, time, "auto-scroll" etc.)
    * Credits (self-explaining )

The bold Thing is my Highlight of the Homebrew, the cursiv is still in "production" ;-)

Oh my god I now realized, that Icy Tower doesn't works anymore.... I think I make another thread in the help section But anyway, here's the Version WITHOUT a working Icy Tower - Sorry !

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

Ah, man, Icy Tower...Ah, the good old days of 6th grade, when in study hall/tutorial, my friends and I would blow time playing it and downloading chars...

Ooh, I hope it improves.

DCEmu Rookie

i dun even have heard of it... gee...

no icy tower ??

DCEmu Newbie

Yea, the only think i need for my ds is playable icy tower whit old characters compatiblity (i had few).

DCEmu Newbie

hi who has downloaded this game?

Looks cool. Interesting no name.

DCEmu Newbie

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    New release from Kaktus|621

Hi !

I'm now on a point, where I can release my Homebrew I call it NoNameDS (YES, not a very exciting name and it should be a collection of usefull Applications and small Games for the DS. It is in the Version 1.3 - not many functions yet, but it'll come you can be sure in this point.

Now the Program has :
    * A tool for showing the Pixel-Position on the TS (not very useful, but for programmers, why not ?!
    * A Counter (nothing's to explain in this point)
    * A reaction tester (You have to tap as fast as you can the red X's an on the upper Screen it shows your last and your average time)
    * Snake DS (my first self-made game The whole "Snake-Engine" is made by, also the gfx)
    * Icy-Tower DS (I think you know that game from the PC, it's quite funny you have to jump up and up and up, Game is still in Beta State, means there is missing a lot (jumping from down through the platforms but standing on them, points, time, "auto-scroll" etc.)
    * Credits (self-explaining )

The bold Thing is my Highlight of the Homebrew, the cursiv is still in "production" ;-)

Oh my god I now realized, that Icy Tower doesn't works anymore.... I think I make another thread in the help section But anyway, here's the Version WITHOUT a working Icy Tower - Sorry !

Download and Give feedback Via Comments
    who down loaded this and knows it works?

DCEmu Newbie

who r u video freak?

nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information