Thread: PSP; tophead420's background pack 1

Default PSP; tophead420's background pack 1

This is just a few backgrounds that I made usin the AIO mod for custom firmware I used it to take pics of my gameboots and some pics I found on the net. Well anyways the end result was pretty good I got some awesome looking pics out of it then all I had to do is change them to the proper format to be flashed. You need to use X-flash to install these (its all in the read me. I might release more of my backgrounds but Im not sure if I will, just depends on how well this pack goes over. Hope you guys like um

heres a pic of one of them

(Im on dial up so i had to upload it on send space) Heres the link-http://www.sendspace.com/file/8mz7b5

looking goold dude, but, why are they so small? you can have 480x272 sized images.. but still, coolness..

the #10 in the psp backgrounds makes it look like you broke your psp lol...

yeah...if they weren't that small i might use it....but anywayz good try and keep going!!!!!!!!

DCEmu Art Pro

Hey tophead i haveent beeen on my own comp iin ages
    u still got yourr forums sorry i havent been on them!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jman420 View Post
    looking goold dude, but, why are they so small? you can have 480x272 sized images.. but still, coolness..

the #10 in the psp backgrounds makes it look like you broke your psp lol...
    lol the reason these are so small is they are intended to br used on a firmware 1.5 psp with X-flash and If you guys would like i can resize these for 2.0+ psp's

Quote Originally Posted by .:}<3\/!}\{:. View Post
    yeah...if they weren't that small i might use it....but anywayz good try and keep going!!!!!!!!
    same as i said to Jman if you like ill resize them for you if you'd like

Quote Originally Posted by S34MU5 View Post
    Hey tophead i haveent beeen on my own comp iin ages
    u still got yourr forums sorry i havent been on them!
    ye man i still got them I'll pm you here in a bit. And i believe Ill get to work on resizing these backgrounds for 2.0+ psp's but thanks for the comments

EDIT::: i just tried these on my 2.71 devhook firmware and tho they are small they still worked perfect for me all you have to do is choose the one you want and press view mode to resize it to fit the screen lol so ye i dont need to resize they work on all firmware psp's but need to be flashed usng X-flash for firmware 1.5. I may still resize these so that everyones happy lol

Thread Information