Thread: The little Wii that could

Rev The little Wii that could

Nintendo's latest toy is cheaper, smaller, and less fancy than its competitors, but it hasn't stopped diehard 'gamers' from lining up just to get their hands on the new Wii.

Even Though analist say that the Wii graphically, internally, and playably is behind in the next gen consol race. Buyer's still seem to be buying it.

The wii at the moment in sale's are ahead of the ps3. Some could say this is because of the lack of ps3's that have been released, but even if the ps3 would have released enough for demand. Would the wii be ahead?

At the moment the nintendo wii seems to be holding strong, It will be interesting to see how this unfolds in the future weeks to come.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

ANALists.

The Wii is more impressive. It doesn't NEED to look like real life to rock. Actually, the Wii's Top Launch game (LoZ: TP) is the most impressive and fun launch game ever!

DCEmu Newbie

kool info,

here is how good the wii, is doing against the ps3 and xbox360

Click here to see wat next gen system will win

http://nexgenwars.com/

go here to get sigs like i have to see which company has sold more

http://nexgenwars.com/sig.php

Code:

Code:

Code:

The Wii is way more in demand, no matter how many ps3s are available it would still be rocking sony

Dee

EDIT:yunoko its an interesting page, but if you read the top they are only estimates at best. Even if it is likely close to results we shouldnt take these figures as fact

DCEmu Newbie

I must say, if the PS3 had released enough consoles for cosumers to buy, it would have sold atleast double that of which the wii sold. I say this mostly because of the massive lne for the ps3. some people camped out a week in advance for the ps3, and the lines continued to grow form there, where as the lines for the Wii seem to be, well, almost non-existant.

geco8 my freind you are just wrong I waited in a line for wiis in my small local town and it had filled up 14 hours before launch.The wii has much much better gameplay than the 360 and ps3 in my opion,it is just really fun.I guess its like this if you just like graphics get a ps3,if you just like graphics and dont have 600 dollars get a 360 and.....If you like FUN get a wii.

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skater9269 View Post
    geco8 my freind you are just wrong I waited in a line for wiis in my small local town and it had filled up 14 hours before launch.The wii has much much better gameplay than the 360 and ps3 in my opion,it is just really fun.I guess its like this if you just like graphics get a ps3,if you just like graphics and dont have 600 dollars get a 360 and.....If you like FUN get a wii.
    PS3 will have some good games, eventually. No reason to knock it because it sucks for right now. The 360 has tons of fun games like Gears of War, Dead Rising, Quake 4, Chrome Hounds, and on and on.

I don't get how people say the Wii doesn't have good graphics, Twilight Princess is beautiful, Call of Duty 3 feels so real and looks incredible, granted these graphics are coming from a console that is half the size, weight, and cost of its leading competition. The Wii will only be as fun as the games that are released on it, which right now, is intensley fun.

I also had to wait in line for my Wii, granted it was no PS2/3 launch line, but I did wait. A few of my friends waited at Target for 16 hours for a Wii, as well as 50-60 other people.

Thread Information