Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makaron WIP

Blog Entries

Dreamcast Makaron WIP

News via Elation

A new Sega Dreamcast Emulator called Makaron has appeared, heres some WIP News.

It imitated me to lay paw on very interesting stuffs Spore this it is, of couple hours impounded me oneself revisal - I will have employment on any time.
    Interim I decided you somewhat to tease and to insert a few samples from the employ newly of conquered knowledge in practice.

Screens Via Comments

Now this is good hear...

This great news, I really want a full speed DC emulator.

Oh it's nice. Makaron, NullDC, Demul.. now we will see various Dreamcast emulators. I hope Makaron can run homebrew games and emulators

I hate to say it but people really have put DEMUL down but the truth is it's way more compatible then Chankast and it's speed is very acceptable. With that said it's always nice to see new DC emulators released or not; of course released is nice. On a final note they have some tough competitors .

Quote Originally Posted by fackue View Post
    I hate to say it but people really have put DEMUL down but the truth is it's way more compatible then Chankast and it's speed is very acceptable. With that said it's always nice to see new DC emulators released or not; of course released is nice. On a final note they have some tough competitors .
    yes, but will it be able to stand up to the mighty nullDC!? (if zezu and drkIIrazi ever release it).

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n 1time View Post
    yes, but will it be able to stand up to the mighty nullDC!? (if zezu and drkIIrazi ever release it).
    I get the feeling you say "mighty" only because drkIIrazi and ZeZu are friends of DCEmu UK. What makes you say it's "mighty"? Chances are you were given a beta version; explain the reason why you say nullDC is mighty. It's not even released yet!

Quote Originally Posted by fackue View Post
    I get the feeling you say "mighty" only because drkIIrazi and ZeZu are friends of DCEmu UK. What makes you say it's "mighty"? Chances are you were given a beta version; explain the reason why you say nullDC is mighty. It's not even released yet!
    I dont have the beta, though I know some lucky people who do that are very satisfied with it. It's supposed to have very good support and blazing speed. No idea what the minimum requirements are though, as everyone I ask seems to have crazy gaming hardware these days.

Your are right though.. I mostly just said that because I'm quite fond of drkiirazi... (but personally zezu scares me). I'm not sure if the beta testers are supposed to give details to the public yet, so I wont mention who they are, or specifically what they report. Sorry for the confusion . I am not trying to downplay the other modern DC emulators (though i thought some of the comments by the dcemul team were a little silly) and i hope it didnt seem that way.

I think they have already enough betatesters. There are 2 betatesters from ngemu. In the last week they posted pictures running games with full speed (they need to use frame limit).

http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-forum...ser-shots.html

I just wish they would release a public beta of nullDC, its sounds like it is running very well. They don't have to make it perfect on its first release.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information