You do see some weird stuff being sold on Ebay but this one really does take the biscuit, We are used to seeing Mario in video games since the days of the Nes on every Nintendo console up to the WiiU, well today you can actually buy a Mario Cooker.

From the Ebay Auction:
This is a Super Mario World Super Mario Bros. 4 Twin Cooker. It is in good used condition. It makes grilled cheese sandwiches with Peach and Mario faces. This was bought in Japan. It has been used and has some signs of prior usage. The sticker on handle has some wear. There is a scorch mark on the handle. The box and instructions are included and may have some bends or creases. This is a very rare item and a neat way to make grilled cheese. Please see pictures of the exact item you will receive. It is a heavier item made of cast iron and weighs over 2 pounds with shipping material and packing. I'm selling a lot of items this week so please check out my other auctions for them as I combine shipping to save you money! All of my items come from a smoke-free home. Please ask for an invoice if you are buying additional items so I can combine shipping before you pay. Payment is due within 3 days of auction's end. Thanks for looking!

Check it out and bid youself here --> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-Mari...-/190832220386