Thread: Bomberman Land Wii

Blog Entries

Rev Bomberman Land Wii

Newly released for Nintendo Wii:

Bomberman Land Wii features a collection of various, Wii Remote-based minigames.

The player uses the Wii Remote to point and destroy falling rocks coming out of a volcano located in the background. The player also receives bonus points for shooting at the rocks consecutively without missing. In the Pierrot minigame, the Wii Remote is used to balance a giant bomb on a stick, which grows in size as the game progresses.

The player must also avoid objects falling off from the balcony, which will cause the stick to tilt. If the stick manages to tilt too much, the bomb will fall off and explode. The Space Tube minigame uses the Wii Remote to tilt the tube that Bomberman runs through, which makes Bomberman jump or turn right and left. The player must also avoid obstacles including closing doors and spikes.

Buy Bomberman Land Wii

I'm getting kinda tired of all the bomberman adventure games, spin-offs, and mini game collections.

When is Hudson going to just release a HUGE multi-platform bomberman VS game with online functionality, and tons of customizable options using features from all the previous games? That would just be incredible.

Blog Entries

Bomberman just isn't Bomberman anymore, the minigame style games are ok...

...But only as sub minigames, the last half decent Bomberman was Bomberman64 which I hope appears on the Virtual Console

DCEmu Newbie

Yaaaaawwwwn......another minigame collection, just what we need...Zzzzzzzz.....

Bomberman died along time ago back in the SNES days

i h8 minigame collections lol i mean look at the new rayman that is pretty crap in my opinion i wich they would bring good games back to life instead of sucking the life out of them with so many spin offs and stuff

Yeah. And I totally agree about the Bomberman 64 comment. That was one of my favorite 64 games, ever.

I mean, ever.

The wii Bomberman Land looks terrible.. WTF are they doing with the Bomberman Licenese??

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfZork View Post
    I'm getting kinda tired of all the bomberman adventure games, spin-offs, and mini game collections.

When is Hudson going to just release a HUGE multi-platform bomberman VS game with online functionality, and tons of customizable options using features from all the previous games? That would just be incredible.

If you want classic online bomerman then you need an xbox 360 and xbox live. Bombermanlive is very, very addictive, has loads of additional options and power ups, you can speak to (or insult) your opponets as you play, and it also stays true to the original (and great) bomerman franchise!

I've got Bomberman93 downloaded on my wii on VC and that games cool... but if only Nintendo implemeted online gaming for vc titles??

Mega Bomberman (Sega Genesis) was released on the Virtual Console?

Thread Information