Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSP: Super Dungeons 32

Default PSP: Super Dungeons 32

VettaCossX-Alpha says...

SUPER Dungeons 32 - 5 in 1 a modders mod... This compilation is to be distributed as a free homebrew game a tribute to the dungeons modders around the world for all they have done to help add replay value to charnolds PSP Dungeons made from the open source q3 UNREAL engine

What I have done is combined all the Dungeons MODs(!) into one SUPER MOD COMPILATION! as you all know my absolute fav. homebrew out has to be charnolds Dungeons because of all the possible replay value with a level edditor and the ability to port md3 models from the q3 "unreal" engine" straight into the master piece that is PSP Dungeons by charnold...

Recently I had got to thinking about how often I switch out my 5 different versions of dungeons here...

10.01.2007: Serious Dungeons v0.3 - by Be3f
    16.12.2006: Dru Mod 2 - by Drew Medina
    06.12.2006: Dark Dungeons - by Be3f
    05.12.2006: Frack Mod 2 - by Frack
    04.12.2007: Halo Dungeons Vs 3 beta - by VettaCossX

and decided to actually try and make a MODDERS MOD if you will!! A way to enjoy my favorite aspects of each of these gr8 mods! (trust me they all bring something different to the table!)

Ive added EVERY SINGLE LEVEL AVAILABLE, SO FAR, BY ALL OF US MODDERS and I CAN'T AND DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK - I JUST MADE THE COMPILATION FOR THE CONVENIANCE OF THE END USER :P

THERE ARE GFX<WEAPONS<MODELS<LEVELS SOUNDS! ELEMENTS INCORPORATED FROM ALL THE MODS OUT RIGHT NOW giving a total of 32 levels so far!

There are everyones fav ALIEN MONSTER models ( mine anyway!) klesk and uriel (+three original models), both the halo gun from halo dungeons, and the sniper rifle from the dru mod

Thank you to all the other modders out there for all your hard work all the credit goes to you: be3f, dru medina, frack and your fellow modder and biggest fan of all vettacossx :vetta:

To other sites I would like it to be exclusively hosted at The Playground please ^_^ Feel free to post it but link back here - thanks

Download here

First Post

But how come my mod wasnt in cluded i had like 25 diffrent weapons amongest other thinks

It wont let me download

East of Lost Angels , West of Victom Ville

I think you have to register to download. not sure

Looking good, it could be popular

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat04912 View Post
    First Post

But how come my mod wasnt in cluded i had like 25 diffrent weapons amongest other thinks
    umm..
    Maybe because you think that havin gthe first post in a thread is some big miracle or somethign ?? :rofl:

Anyway.. Ive been waiting for this to happen so that I didnt have to search all over for all these/.

Thank you to those involved

nice. very sexy. lol. good job. keep up the good work.

DCEmu Old Pro

The Quake 3 engine isn't the unreal engine... and I'm not even sure it's based off the Quake 3 engine...

Cloudy

DCEmu Rookie

I won't download it for one reason... I am NOT registering on a new site, only to download one file, and never go back there again. I hate it when people do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza042 View Post
    I won't download it for one reason... I am NOT registering on a new site, only to download one file, and never go back there again. I hate it when people do that.
    I think that's the point in hosting it at another site, so you need to register.
    But I don't think advertising is allowed here (?), so you'll have to upload it here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information