A few days ago I showed some of my initial test results of Qwikrazor87′s upcoming VHBL hack for Vita 2.12. I was then put in touch with one of his other beta testers who shared his test results with me. Let me show you the updated compatibility list.

Most of these homebrews were taken from the VHBL Homebrew thread here. In the list below, I am sharing the aggregated results of both this tester and myself (based on my previous test results)

Working

Emulators
•Gpsp Kai
•Nester AoEx R3 (confirmed by 2 testers)
•Atari 800
•ColEmPSP
•Deadalus r13
•EmuMaster v3.GX
•FinalBUrn Aplpha FBA4PSP CPS123
•FCEUltra-PSP
•MVSPSP adhoc
•NeoGeoPSP
•PCEPSP
•PLYNX
•PSPMame r0.6
•PicoDrive (confirmed by 2 testers)
•SMS+ Game Gear
•cps1psp
•cps2psp
•fMSX PSP
•fuse
•snes9xTYL (confirmed by 2 testers)
•VIce

Homebrews/Apps
•BookR (confirmed by 2 testers)
•Lamecraft r56 (confirmed by 2 testers)
•Stickman Jump (sometimes freezes when you die)
•Kurok
•Cube Runner Advanced
•Cubynergy
•SnakeSP
•Left For quake 0.8
•CrazySnake
•CubicZombies
•Guitar Star
•JellyCar
•Quake Areana
•Wagic
•Hexen 2
•Quake
•Doom
•Silveredge

Not working
•Geometry Wars
•PSPFiler
•Deadalusx64R777 (confirmed by 2 testers)
•PSPkvm
•NZP 1.1
•Cosmos Lunar
•BattleShip
•gpSP mod
•learnjp09
•Polyon Hockey
•PspManiaV4
•PSPRevolution v0.4
•s9xTYLmecm_mod
•Xonergy
•Pong PSP alpla 5
•Doodle Jump 1.3
•Atari 5200
•emu mame4all v49r2
•NeoGeo CD
•PSPTI 99
•psp2600
•scummvm-0.13.0-psp (confirmed by 2 testers)
•Duke 3D
•OpenTyrian

Note that a “non working” homebrew is not always a fatality. This shows you the results from a few testers in a few sepcific conditions, with the initial release of the hack. There are possibilities that some working versions of the same homebrew exist (such is the case above with Snes9xTYL, which itself works, while some mods of the emulator don’t work), or tricks to make these homebrews work, or that an update of the VHBL port will bring more compatibility.

The lack of compatibility of PSPFiler, however, is a bummer. wMenu does not have any File manager features, and that could become a problem if no alternative exists, if only to delete/reorganize homebrews.

As a reminder, Qwikrazor’s upcoming exploit will be in a game that is only available in the US store. I explain here how you can buy US PSN Credit if you live outside of the US, and we have an ongoing tiny “contest” on twitter to win a $20 PSN Code. In parallel, I got contacted about a possible EU exploit that could be available, and I am following up on that as fast as my free time permits.

Stay tuned!

http://wololo.net/2013/06/30/upcomin...tibility-list/