Thread: Rumor: PS3 Socom, New PSP Socom, PSP Devil May Cry?

Blog Entries

General games Rumor: PS3 Socom, New PSP Socom, PSP Devil May Cry?

via psxtreme

So a forum member of ours, by the name of Mista, has tipped us off with a few new titles that have appeared at his place of employment – Game Crazy. Now bear in mind that this isn't concrete information here, and that these could be placeholder names supplied to Game Crazy by Sony. But it may be a good indication of what's to come. And what's to come are two new Socom games, one for the PS3 (Socom Competition) and the other for the PSP (Socom Tactics). The names seem a little generic, at the moment, which leads me to believe it's either a placeholder or a shorthand entry.

Likewise, one other noteworthy PSP title popped up on the Game Crazy list: Devil May Cry. Can this mean that Capcom is finally ready to reveal the first DMC game for the PSP? Hopefully we'll hear more at E3.

lmao, dont believe any of this. i mean, devil may cry has been on the game crazy psp list of games to come out since the launch of psp. oh yea, i went there tonight to hang out with the manager and stuff, and i saw that "god of war psp" is coming out in november of this year. the two employees and myself laugh so hard.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by gamerremag View Post
    lmao, dont believe any of this. i mean, devil may cry has been on the game crazy psp list of games to come out since the launch of psp. oh yea, i went there tonight to hang out with the manager and stuff, and i saw that "god of war psp" is coming out in november of this year. the two employees and myself laugh so hard.
    Actually... God of War for PSP is confirmed! And being advertised in the God of War II game insert booklet for release this year. It is being worked on by Ready-At-Dawn, the smae team that made Daxter for PSP.

Devil May Cry has always been known as a tentative title for PSP but we've never heard much about it for a long time. IGN has it as a 2007 release. Hopefully this time we'll learn something...

^yea, but dont you think there would be more than a picture of it on the back of GoW 2? there are no screenshots or anything, and the game is due in november.

Thread Information