Thread: Skinz Sudoku

Blog Entries

NDS Skinz Sudoku

Mollusk has posted new versions of his Sudoku game .

Heres the translation:

My girlfriend is a fanatic of the sudoku, it puts at knee plays DS one after the other, one thus needed enrailler the videoludic haemorrhage… Different sudoku that it tested, only the really intuitive one is a priori that of Dr. MachinTruc. I thus decided to use my competences to make him small a sudoku.

History that it is nevertheless a little interesting to code, it thus reconnait the figures, and one can put small indications if one wants. I began it yesterday, therefore are lenient, it is a first version alpha, I think that all is rather easy to include/understand on the use, therefore I of letting to you test… Moreover, as all sudoku which is respected, it will be based on a system of skins… Still in version alpha, the format will evolve/move thereafter to give more flexibility and possibilities… Here the current format, if ever you want to subject a skin quickly made for next the release Wink

The system of skin uses PAFS since the last version. Put your file png (only format supported, although I could add GIF and JPEG if Ca tries somebody) in the file “Skins”, launch PAFS.bat, and pouf, magic, your skin is included. Attention, that replaces the skins by defect, therefore if you to use this system you will lose the skins by defect: p The limit is with 1Mo for the total of the skins, knowing that a skin takes 100 with 200ko Ca leaves room for manoeuvre I think.

t should be noted that for practical reasons, I could not make test with many people the system of recognition of the figures It bases at 100% on the system of pattern recognition of PAlib. If one of your figures is badly recognized, it is thus enough to come poster here with the figure in question and small the character strings given on the screen from the top… And I will add your figure in the next version. Attention, thank you to subject only true errors of recognition… If your 7 made evil is taken for one 1, it is perhaps “normal” At home the recognition goes perfectly Smiley

Update of May 1, 2007

Correction of the splash on DS

Addition of a dynamic menu/title, I let to you see

More pleasant transitions between the various parts

Update of the recognition of the figures. I could play 2 sudokus of continuation without any concern, then I am content

Addition of arrows to pass from a box to another without having with dézommer/rezoomer… One can also use the pad

Addition of a button of return to the menu

Addition of an effect of zoom for the posting of a new figure

Correction of a bug on DS (posting from small four) when one clicks on a box

Correction of a bug in the checking of end of sudoku, that could plant and erase a figure each time

Posting of a small animation (lack right the sound) when one gains, you will say to me if you like or not

Posting of an error message if the grid is full but false

Addition of the backtracking on the solvor, but it is not dispo since the menu, therefore everyone of fout, But for me it was important, makes it possible to solve the sudokus more than hardcores

Surely of other things which I forgot because I had the flemme to note at the time when I did them…

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Rookie

I've tried this out and have a few queries. When I complete a game, it doesn't do anything. I mean, the clock carries on going and it's like I haven't completed it correctly - which I know I have done. Is that a bug or something?

Thread Information