Thread: Spider-Man 3 (USA)

Blog Entries

NDS Spider-Man 3 (USA)

New from Divineo China

Spider-Man 3 allows players to experience the actions of heroic red suit Spider-Man, and for the first time ever, his darker, more mysterious black suit persona. Set in a 3D side scrolling world and delivering complete touch screen handling, players must draw upon Spider-Man's vast array of moves, attacks and upgrades as they choose their path and embark on a wide variety of city-based missions and multiple movie-based and original story arcs. Additionally, Spider-Man 3 for the Nintendo DS features local wireless multiplayer gameplay featuring with a variety of modes enabling awesome two-player head-to-head challenges like Brawler, Hot Potato, Target Practice, and Combo Challenge.

DCEmu Rookie

if its like spiderman 2 then it sucks.

DCEmu Newbie

It's actually surprisingly good on the DS considering it got horrible reviews on all other platforms. I've only played on the DS, and I love the controls!

DCEmu Rookie

i just played it a while ago, and i got to say that it really is pretty good, way better than the past games. They just need to fix the controls in the air, cause i accidently swing in the air when i dont want to. Anyways, they made the swinging feel awesome.

I like these spiderman games. I'm still playing spiderman 2 for psp

Thread Information