Thread: Warlords DS Updated

Blog Entries

NDS Warlords DS Updated

Beatwho has updated his Warlords Game for DS:

Hi,

Yeah, the map editor is still in beta, you can edit castle details etc... which is what i used to get the data from the original warlords. Its more to just import a tileset and then import the map to see what the tileset looks like, although i am updating it slowly so you will be able to edit tiles etc...

I will add save game support, Ive added a lot of new things since even the first post and will continue to update the binaries on that website as I go. If you grab the new rom you'll see ive changed the font, added details to the minimap and added text to the production queues etc... It also now has the proper castle data which it didnt have originally.

It also has a title screen and proper menu front end now as I get graphics from Lobo.

Once I finish all the main game functions (its mostly playable i just have to make it more user friendly, fighting animations, add end conditions and save game support) I'll also be adding AI (which ive kinda started on. The computer is really stupid atm, it basically just moves towards castles and attacks units it sees. Needs a lot of tuning.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

wow you have a lot of stuff planned, this game will rock when you finish!! please do!!

this game sounds soo good! im downloading it right now

Thread Information