Smealum has posted a new release of his Game for the DS:

Well well well… After having made a large hunting for the bug during all the afternoon, I succeeded in compiling drinkable a Alpha version of the play, and considering that made a long time since the last release (one month and half it seems me…), I decided to make this version public. This version requires a compatible chart DLDI, to install it, follow the instructions being in the readme. It is a version alpha, therefore very far from being complete; moreover it is very buggée (do not make me ANY remark on the menu, I am well-informed perfectly, do not make any you…: p), but finally… Then, as usual, keys: - D-PAD: to move. (To jump High) (to change object in the menu of equipment) - Stylet: to aim or open the menu of equipment. - R: Only: Kick; With stylet: to draw (it is necessary to be aiming to the stylet and thus to have a weapon equipped) Note: High + Right or left = long jump. High only: high jump. The play turns much more quickly than front, but some decelerations can intervene at the time of “battles of mass”: p Do not make any you, it will be règlé. I believe that I said all… If you have any question or any bug to be deferred (except on the menu…), do not hesitate, post here. Note: It is possible that the play plants by chance when you die or finish a level. (it remains on a black screen)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments